oh mighty Isis!

tennis_balls

Dormant account
while Isis is my favorite slot by far, there are a few minor changes which I would make:

1. that annoying three-tone sound at the start of each spin doesn't fit with the "chill" Isis theme.

2. I wish those birds were more blue and less pink. Then I could be like that old guy in the movie "Kapax" and run around in circles yelling "the blue bird of paradise!" when they trigger the feature.

3. I wish the game would halt immediately when the feature gets triggered. I sometimes use "auto-play" when I'm doing stuff around the house. The other free-spin slots stop when the feature gets triggered, but Isis goes immediately into the feature and doesn't stop until the feature is over.

'nuff said.....Isis rules!

I was disappointed with Isis. I guess I thought it would be more like the Cleopatra slots, where they use sound and images effectively to captivate the player. But the Isis game just doesn't even come close.

Microgaming has the best online slots, but they have a long way to go before they can match IGT, Bally, etc.

tennis_balls said:
2. I wish those birds were more blue and less pink. Then I could be like that old guy in the movie "Kapax" and run around in circles yelling "the blue bird of paradise!" when they trigger the feature.
Don't want to seem too 'picky', but it was K-PAX - one of the greatest films ever made! :thumbsup:

it was a test...

K-PAX.....ok you caught that one, but you overlooked part B of the test.....it's actually the "blue bird of happiness"

we need an MG K-PAX slot with Prot as the scatter

tennis_balls..I just want to thank you for the title of this thread.

It took me back to Saturday mornings as a little swampwitch, sitting in front of the TV with a big bowl of Quisp, and a glass of Tang.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back