Interesting article about a vegas-VIP host

Arrogant isn't the word for that guy LOL but it was a good read thanks. It lead me to
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
with a Vegas stripper (ahem..yeah well, I love Vegas OK?) wherein the girl says this:

...I recently danced for a guy who does Internet marketing; he knows how to drive traffic to websites for advertising. He told me about how he gets paid, how the business works. It was fascinating. I didn’t even know that was a job.

So we have a new game..."Find the affiliate!" *cough* Bryan *cough* :D

;-)

and now i am scared by that strange guy who is the prototype of the modern psychopath. ;-))))

That's what money can do to people unfortunately. He says in the article he doesn't do drugs ... which is a bit ironic.

nothing with drugs or money...

psychopathy is heritage. guys like him feel neither mercy nor responsibility. their brain is mutatet. 6% of human population is born with that evil mutation. allthough they are not real human. they are things imo. as soon as you treat them like humans you are defeated.

That's what money can do to people unfortunately. He says in the article he doesn't do drugs ... which is a bit ironic.

psychopathy is heritage. guys like him feel neither mercy nor responsibility. their brain is mutatet. 6% of human population is born with that evil mutation. allthough they are not real human. they are things imo. as soon as you treat them like humans you are defeated.

Yes, that's true but the extent differs. I read an article about that. In extreme cases these people don't feel pain or empathy like "normal" people would. This part of the brain is usually just inactive. They are usually very successful traders, poker players, etc. where these "ability" aims you profit in the long run.
Former of Lehman Brothers CEO Dick Fuld is one example for such a person.

thats true - you finf more psychopaths and

people who have a dissocial personality disorder in high positions of politics and economy than in prisons.

they have another condition, too. they fulfill their sadistic needs most times in private. they torture their partners, families, kids... their pets. thats the only thing they can do to make themselves feeling alive. they never ever miss the opportunity to torture another living beeing. in most cases to death.

they are creatures deserving to be removed since you cannot heal their disorder.

Yes, that's true but the extent differs. I read an article about that. In extreme cases these people don't feel pain or empathy like "normal" people would. This part of the brain is usually just inactive. They are usually very successful traders, poker players, etc. where these "ability" aims you profit in the long run.
Former of Lehman Brothers CEO Dick Fuld is one example for such a person.

I'm not really seeing the psycho-ness about him. He wants the money, and he's not ashamed of it. That's what Vegas is all about. Frankly, that's what so much of the economy in the American West is all about - making money.

Hollywood, Silicon Valley, Vegas - so many young people with tons of money who don't know how to handle it, and blow it all in the blink of an eye. That represents opportunity not just for psychos, but for honest people who want to make an honest buck, but faster than they could in old, established Europe or even the Eastern US.

As to the part about those who commit suicide, he doesn't say he enjoys that; what he's saying is that he tries to be the best host ever, because he knows he'll make beaucoup bucks on big gamblers, most of whom (by his reckoning) can afford to bet like that. And he even gives an anecdote that he's not as ruthless as he was when he was younger.

Anyway, your mileage on this may vary, and thanks for posting the article, it was a fun read. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back