I heart the Sopranos

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Had to add....the man at the table asking what cards people had is a new cast member to the show LOST....great actor!!! :thumbsup:

:lolup:

and I hated HBO for ending the Sopranos the way they did.

Maybe they'll have 'alternate endings' available on the DVD's when the last season comes out?

:lolup:

and I hated HBO for ending the Sopranos the way they did.

Maybe they'll have 'alternate endings' available on the DVD's when the last season comes out?
Actually, I thought the ending was brilliant.

The scene was set up to manipulate the audience. Were those gangbangers in the pizza joint? Was that a hitman? Feeding off your paranoia? Or was everything honky dory and it was just another night out with the Soprano family. I tend to think the later.

:p

I have to agree. From a marketing standpoint, it was awesome. From the viewers standpoint, it really pissed a lot of people off. :D

Actually, I thought the ending was brilliant.

The scene was set up to manipulate the audience. Were those gangbangers in the pizza joint? Was that a hitman? Feeding off your paranoia? Or was everything honky dory and it was just another night out with the Soprano family. I tend to think the later.

I was screaming at the television, believing the cable had gone out. When it became clear that it really ended that way, I was furious. After a bit of thinking about it, I started laughing. What had pissed me off was discovering I wasn't quite as smart as I thought ,thinking a couple of those guys in the diner were part of a big conspiracy to get Tony. After all the years of watching the show, I should have realized immediately the "typical" shootout couldn't possibly take place. That would have been far too atypical of the unexpected we all came to expect. LOL.

Now, I think Tony is out there, doing business as usual with a recovered Silvio and Bobby is in train heaven with forever to play with his trains :thumbsup:

Thanks CM you've managed to re-ignite my obsession for the Sopranos. They axed it here because of Network complaints, so I haven't seen one episode since season 3. :sob:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back