RHCP new album

TNY

Dormant account
Is anyone else excited about the upcoming Chili Peppers album. The only one of the late 80''s early 90 bands that are still making credible albums for mine. New song sounds pretty cool with album release some time mid-June. Last album was strong musically with no hit songs, following my favourite of all 2006 release Stadium Arcadium. I'm ready and looking forward to seeing what's install for this years release. Slap the bass people, slap the bass.

Last edited:
By The Way was their best album by far Dosed,don't forget me,By the Way,universally speaking to name but a few. An album of pure excellence. Never skipped a song. :thumbsup:

Of course, they are my favourite band and hall of famers. Been following them since '91, BSSM is their standout album but I loved One Hot Minute and thought Dave Navarro brought a new dimension to the band.

Not overly enamoured with Klinghoffer but hopefully he's grown into their musicianship and it will be exciting to see what dynamic Danger Mouse has brought to the table.

I guess the Red Hot Chili Peppers will be performing songs from the new album when they come to Ottawa for Bluesfest in July. There's a possibility I might be there to hear the concert. Forget about seeing them when 20,000 will be at the site LOL.

Get the funk back!

Since John left they've lost a lot. There is no conexion between them. I'm looking forward to listen to this new album. But I miss the funky songs from Blood Sugar Sex Magic ( if you have to ask, Mellowship Slinky in B Major, Sir Psycho Sexy etc.)

Do you guys like John's solitaire albums?

Since John left they've lost a lot. There is no conexion between them. I'm looking forward to listen to this new album. But I miss the funky songs from Blood Sugar Sex Magic ( if you have to ask, Mellowship Slinky in B Major, Sir Psycho Sexy etc.)

Do you guys like John's solitaire albums?

Well John was Chilis through and through, he is irreplaceable. Klinghoffer is like the poor man's John (thus far).

I heard a couple of Frusciante's early albums, and they were extremely experimental. I also got 'Trickfinger', his latest album, but not heard it yet. He's going off in a totally non-rock direction and it's refreshing to see a musical genius go off on different tangents. He'll probably end up being a mega producer eventually I believe.

And they just cancelled a concert due to Kiedis medical condition....these guys have been riddled with addiction...lets hope it's not that ....they're playing a festival this summer...have tickets....

And they just cancelled a concert due to Kiedis medical condition....these guys have been riddled with addiction...lets hope it's not that ....they're playing a festival this summer...have tickets....

It was a stomach bug :thumbsup: (hard to believe, I know)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back