Gagamels Metal Melodies

gagamel

Professional smurf hunter
Here is the forum for all the Meister members who like it hard:):

Here is my first post: Napalm Death, great english band. If you want to know how I look, the shouter (B. Greenway) is definately my brother:)

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion the best album of this german band, I think it is from 1995. I really like it:)

Ok Last one: St Anger by Metallica. The silly bastards actually agreed to a "no hostage negotiation" clause to be able to perform from behind the walls of an active prison!

the only traditional death i like. the riff at 3:10 is crushing every time i stumble upon it.

im more into black/death marriage when it comes to death. Teitanblood - Death was the best album of 2014. and so was the debut in 2009. absolutely crushing band.

im wonder if here are more people into metal that follow these threads :confused:

Wizards and warriors 2 1st level cover!

Wizards and warriors 2 is my favourite ever nes game and this incredible cover gives me goosebumps! Enjoy gagamel rock on!! :thumbsup::cool: Do you hear the Last Resort style riffs when it goes really heavy but also has a Toxicity sound too. Both songs from fantastic bands so this is not a bad thing whatsoever.

Possibly the best mashup ever...

This is the best Rock,Metal,classic mix of guitar riffs I have ever heard! Please enjoy! :cool::notworthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back