Music

jstrike

Dormant account
This isn't really related to online gambling as much as just... well, America and gambling in general. Just wanted to share it here. This is the incomparable Vanina Alfaro singing my song "Vegas". Vanina's of the band Odd Modern. That's me on the piano and Paul Horn (Temporary Thing, old school KXLU) on drums. Goes back to a more or less true story that repeated for me more than once. Ever notice how Vegas looks like a pair of wings spread out both ways from the strip, when you come down I-15? Anyway, I hope you like the song. Remember you heard it here, 'cause I don't know when this'll ever get put out on a real album...

Here's the MP3:
Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

Josh

I started listening, but got an error about half way through. may be me (probably is, so gonna try it again) What I heard I liked :thumbsup: (Will try listening to the words this time too :rolleyes:, was concentrating on the instrumentals mostly so I have a tendency to block out lyrics)

Do you have other demos of your piano accomplishments (would be interested in listening to them)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back