hi everyone!:) how to earn money without loosing??

a way of win without loose?
easy secret

save it, instead of spend it, after 2 or 3 months you will begin to see some results and increased banking.
lol

How to earn money without loosing??
Anyone know the secret?:)
I will pay to cover the secret.;)

It's easy. I can help.

1. Order one of my foil hats, 4 choices, gold or silver, with or without antenna.
2. Read the terms and conditions.
3. Deposit funds and open slot game, taking any bonus that has no max cashout.
4. Play minimum stake until you get a buzzing/vibrating sensation in the foil hat. This signifies a bonus round or win over 10x stake is coming next spin.
5. At this point, raise stake to the maximum allowed under the bonus terms.
6. Press spin and get your rewards.
7. Reduce stake back to minimum again.

Repeat and rinse.

I have a chain of properties and collection of fast cars from doing this, as my RTP is always way in excess of 100%
I just can't lose on these random slots!!!

It's easy. I can help.

1. Order one of my foil hats, 4 choices, gold or silver, with or without antenna.
2. Read the terms and conditions.
3. Deposit funds and open slot game, taking any bonus that has no max cashout.
4. Play minimum stake until you get a buzzing/vibrating sensation in the foil hat. This signifies a bonus round or win over 10x stake is coming next spin.
5. At this point, raise stake to the maximum allowed under the bonus terms.
6. Press spin and get your rewards.
7. Reduce stake back to minimum again.

Repeat and rinse.

I have a chain of properties and collection of fast cars from doing this, as my RTP is always way in excess of 100%
I just can't lose on these random slots!!!

Screw that!

Order one of my fruitie systems, you said you would pay!

I have loads of snake oil fruitie systems in stock for a variety of games.

My Treasure Ireland system is particularly highly rated, but my HipHopOPotamus system has shown substantial returns over the last couple of years.

I am currently able to offer a "buy one get the second half price". Payment method is plain brown envelope at Corley services, no £50 notes, no coins (other than genuine £1 coins that is in case the change machine isn't working).

How to earn money without loosing??
Anyone know the secret?:)
I will pay to cover the secret.;)

Am I the only one who sees the irony in someone who wants to know how not to lose money and is willing to pay someone to explain it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back