Create games at Yggdrasil!

kekeke456

Dormant account
Do you want to make an impact on the future of online slots?
Do you like what Yggdrasil is doing and what to be part of it?

We are looking for a game producer, based in our main office in Malta.

If you're a knowledgeble slot junkie with relevant experience in project management or game/media production, we think you may be perfect for the position.

As a game producer you will act as game design director, project manager, sound director, and will drive game projects from beginning to end.

You can read the full job description here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Send me a mail directly at jonas@yggdrasil.com and tell me about your slot interest, relevant experience, and why you would be perfect for the job.

If you need a tester for your products i can help there without a problem, dont let them online until ive done a test :D:D:D:D

Pi$$ed off with the crap that's being produced month on month , not saying your slots are crap but we need some super high variance games not penny rollers big win 10x crap. some classic old fruiters that go red in super payout mode ))

If you need a tester for your products i can help there without a problem, dont let them online until ive done a test :D:D:D:D

Pi$$ed off with the crap that's being produced month on month , not saying your slots are crap but we need some super high variance games not penny rollers big win 10x crap. some classic old fruiters that go red in super payout mode ))

Now you have woken him up

ne.jpg

If I had any background in game design I'd jump on this immediately, as I do enjoy a wide variety of slots and consider myself fairly knowledgable about them. I just lack the qualifications I suppose.

If you ever need a tester though, be it black-box or white-box, hit me up. :thumbsup:

Have you tried Jokerizer? We gave it a face lift and updated it to 2016 technology 1 month ago and it runs really nice. You will not find higher variance :)

Would have been great if you contacted the host of this website and asked for permission to start your own job classifieds...

In any event, also consider contacting them asking them to add you as a YggDrasil Rep.

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back