Happy Birthday to Mouche12

Happy B-Day Mouche!

Indeed hope you have a fantastic day, and win loads on all the B-Day freebies and offers you'll no doubt be receiving :p
Here's to your health and good fortune!
:cheers:

@ Nate and Geordie, we are indeed living in a time of equality of the sexes, hence mate and buddy are perfectly fine, but i felt there was an off chance you hadn't realized Mouche is lady:p

Oops, I missed this thread yesterday, but it's never too late they say...

Happy belated birthday girl:thumbsup: I hope you had a great day and a lot of birthday(cake)(chips)(winnings)(booze)(freespins)...(whatever)!:p

Snipped.:eek:

Happy B-Day Mouche!

@ Nate and Geordie, we are indeed living in a time of equality of the sexes, hence mate and buddy are perfectly fine, but i felt there was an off chance you hadn't realized Mouche is lady:p

Damn that is the second time this week that I've made the same mistake. I got a busted lip from Barry at Madame Fifi's . Turns out he is a minder. :(

Thanks guys and girls!!:) Lots of cake and despite the poor weather, it was a wonderful birthday indeed.

Got some very nice presents in real life, but as to freebies... only a tenner at Guts, 5 fs at VS and a topping up of loyality points at V&J + the regular freebies from RTGs. But hey, I'm not in it for the money:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back