Happy Birthday VWM!

Tirilej

Still a Lady
CAG
MM
Ha! Now I understand why you came back. You couldn't miss being celebrated :D

Happy Birthday and it's nice to have you back in here again no matter the reason :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Happy Birthday Vinylweatherman. You have probably explained it before, but maybe you can indulge us with the background to your user name? Are you a particularly savvy predictor of weather (and "fruities" I think you call them?) or how did you come to name yourself that?
Wishing you a great day and year to come! :drink::cheers:

Happy Birthday Vinylweatherman. You have probably explained it before, but maybe you can indulge us with the background to your user name? Are you a particularly savvy predictor of weather (and "fruities" I think you call them?) or how did you come to name yourself that?
Wishing you a great day and year to come! :drink::cheers:

Yes, since I was a child.

I even got two laps around the field for correctly predicting that my PE teacher was wasting his time forcing me to play rugby (which I hated) due to an imminent heavy shower, even though at the time there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

Probably the only time I was punished for MAKING weather to get out of PE:D

The Vinyl part comes from my collection of 7" singles

The combination arose because I needed to register a username on my broadband, and I didn't want to be an "also ran" with a random number after it because it had already been taken. It had an option to type in 2 main interests and it would construct a unique username, and out popped "vinylweatherman". In a sense, it is computer generated:)

Happy birthday Vinyl. Hope you have a great day. :cheers:

And best wishes to you in regard to getting your health issues sorted. You've been greatly missed around here.

Happy Belated B-Day VWM:)

May the (gale)force be with you!

I'll toast one to your good health and (AWP) fortune
:cheers::clap:

I was walking down the street when a storm-cloud so humongous appeared out of nowhere, as if summoned by a vinylweatherman wishing to ditch PE class...
i couldn't help but yAWP and ended up standing there for seconds, just gAWPing...

xD

Happy Birthday Vinyl, hope you had a wonderful day and lots of goodies to enjoy!:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::yahoo:

Happy Bday VWM ! May all your wishes come true! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back