Chillout & Ambient

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
You HAVE to have a chillout & ambient forum! It'll be my new home from home :p

Last edited by a moderator:
And its pretty good isn't it? :D

Another one of my favourite tracks ever.
Saw OTT live at the Glade festival a couple of years ago.
This was his last track. Heaven.:)

And its pretty good isn't it? :D

A grower I'd say...like most of their stuff.

Another one of my favourite tracks ever.
Saw OTT live at the Glade festival a couple of years ago.
This was his last track. Heaven.:)

Ah yeah I know this one - class. Shpongle I find a bit of a mixed bag - some nice experimental stuff but like FSOL, can take a few listens to appreciate. Divine Moments Of Truth is a prime example. I wanted to go to Aurora in Greece last year but couldn't make it.

Last edited:
Good on ya Simz, and here I thought I was the only person who actually listened to FSOL! :clap:

Couple samples of personal favs:

Good on ya Simz, and here I thought I was the only person who actually listened to FSOL! :clap:

Couple samples of personal favs:

First one reminds me of tunes I used to knock out years back :) Second one is disabled :(

Nice idea Simmo :thumbsup:

How long before the :):):) comes out I wonder???

Really showing my age with this one but been out of the loop a long time.

A good post club choon, chilled but with a little edge.

A tad old-skool for my current tastes tbh. I really love music that creates a mood although the move from Trance into Chillout worked well. The album Link Removed (invalid URL) was one of the best CD's I ever bought with top chillout mixes of major tunes by Leftfield, Three Drives, BBE and Solar Stone among others.

Well worth spotifying that one!

If we go on a trip down memory lane.. also from the early 90's and still worth listening me thinks.. :D
Great to see so many chilloutfans here! Keep em coming!!

Great thread -- where to begin... I have over 45 hours of chillout music saved on my PC. :D One of my favorites:

SIMMO!!

Have you heard any of KINOBE's stuff??

This one is called "slip into something more comfortable"

Great thread -- where to begin... I have over 45 hours of chillout music saved on my PC. :D One of my favorites:

SIMMO!!

Have you heard any of KINOBE's stuff??

This one is called "slip into something more comfortable"

I have both of those on my PC :D So I'm probably not the only one who listens to the www.di.fm Chillout channel day-in, day-out then LOL.

That channel has cost me a fortune in CD's! You guys should check out the Ultimae store (www.ultimae.com). I have the entire CD back-catalogue and every time a new one comes out I buy it. Solar Fields, Cell, Aes Dana and H.U.V.A Network are the picks while the compilations "Oxycanta" and "Fahrenheit Project 5" IMO are the best comps.

But seriously, every CD I have ever had from there is pure quality. I have another on the way as it happens :)

Here's a particular favourite of mine by Solar Fields, darker but gorgeous when it gets going (tbh, Youtube quality doesn't do it justice):

Fully agree with you about Ultimae, best chillout label around, together with the Canadian label Interchill.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Solar Fields..:notworthy:notworthy

I'll have to check out Interchill - thanks.

Fahrenheit Project 7 from Ultimae just arrived today - listening as we speak :D

I love BOC - real quirky - but I didn't catch on to them til very late. Kept seeing ppl mention them and never really paid attention. Fool :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back