Rap & Hip-Hop

Hi Adversary,

Personally not to much into hip hop but to answer your question I do like the more harder rappers. I used to like DMX but now have been listening to Tech9. That man can spit some shit.

sickology is a really good song of his,

let me know what you think

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked that tech n9ne track.

Have a listen to busta in this one. I can't even THINK that fast :p

I can rap Bustas part, u can't? My kids are amazed by my rap skills, the husband? not so much. Here is one of my faves.

I can rap Bustas part, u can't? My kids are amazed by my rap skills, the husband? not so much. Here is one of my faves.

I never said I couldn't ;P as my mouth often races ahead of my brain!

2005 - The Game, 50Cent - Hate it or Love It... Still love this track :)

Another Classic - The Game - Dreams

This Is 50 !!

50 Cent Ft. Sonny Digital - I'm The Man

This is a pretty big track at the minute, be sure to check out the Chris Brown Remix if you like :thumbsup:

Rap? It always amazes me how they dropped the 'C' off of the front. Fifty pence, 6-pack M&M's are names that briefly flash through my ears as I dive to change station on the radio just in time before the 'song' starts. I suppose it's what people listen to when they play MG's 'Loaded'? Anyway why am I even replying to a 5-year old thread? I must be having a breakdance.:what:

Rap? It always amazes me how they dropped the 'C' off of the front. Fifty pence, 6-pack M&M's are names that briefly flash through my ears as I dive to change station on the radio just in time before the 'song' starts. I suppose it's what people listen to when they play MG's 'Loaded'? Anyway why am I even replying to a 5-year old thread? I must be having a breakdance.:what:

Taking off the tin foil hat would be a start :rolleyes: And what would be the point in making a new Rap & Hip-Hop thread if theres already one here ? :oops: I wonder what they dropped off Hip-Hop ? Each to their own and all that.. Metal, 70's and pop threads is that'a way >>>>

Taking off the tin foil hat would be a start :rolleyes: And what would be the point in making a new Rap & Hip-Hop thread if theres already one here ? :oops: I wonder what they dropped off Hip-Hop ? Each to their own and all that.. Metal, 70's and pop threads is that'a way >>>>

I believe it was a 'C' again and an 'S'.....The 'music' originated in UK chip shops and takeaways when the staff were bored during quiet periods before the pubs turned out. When it went over to the USA the first DJ to play it had a bad lisp so couldn't say 'chip shop' fast over the mike, so he removed the 'c' and 's'.:thumbsup:

I believe it was a 'C' again and an 'S'.....The 'music' originated in UK chip shops and takeaways when the staff were bored during quiet periods before the pubs turned out. When it went over to the USA the first DJ to play it had a bad lisp so couldn't say 'chip shop' fast over the mike, so he removed the 'c' and 's'.:thumbsup:

50 said it was the candy shop !? I can't believe this !! Not only is the government lying to us but rappers from UK chip shops too !? But thinking about it now.. They've obviously come from a really shitty backgroud in the UK with only a boombox and a "Mike"

And now look !! They're at the very top as the most, best selling music ever ?!

It's crazy... We need to support our local satanic screaming instead as their parents never did, All the "I can't catch any kinda fuckin' lyric you're spinting on my face right now couldyoupleasestop ?!" artists that hang around the bus stations in long shiney coats and a collar.. That must sound a lot better right ?

Originally know as "Mental" but they had to drop the "N" ...Coming straight outta the ward and not Compton !!

Strap It The White Jacket was definitely one of my favorites !! Leaning down to swing their long hair around to eventually get a banging headache and end straight back up in the ward.. The poor sods !!

I can guarantee that Rap and Hip-Hop is older than this 5 year old thread so don't worry about it buddy, it still very much gets talked about :thumbsup:

I really like Eminem and there are so many I love as I pretty much grew up with that sort of music from the 80's to now. My son is really into it as he writes his own music as well so I can't escape it lol

IceCube I love :)

New song out here at the moment which I love and I can't get out of my head is Hello Friday by Flo Rida And Justin Timberlake's Can't stop the feeling a very catchy and a Happy song :)

Method Man - Bring The Pain

I Always Wondeerrr

This guy has to be the best out of Wu-Tang Clan, lyrically :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back