Reggae

Adversary

Dormant account
Post your favourite... Where did I put those funions?

Not One Post ?!

Not one post into the reggae section ? Not one UB40, Chaka Demus, Pliers, Half Pint ? The most popular ones !! Well, not for me but.. I thought I'd see at least one UB40 track :eek:

So.. I'll have this thread all to myself !! Mwuhahaha :icon_twis

I'll start with one of my all time favorite reggae tracks !!

Wailing Souls - Mass Charley Ground

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Reggae Time !!

Another one of my all time favorites by Wailing Souls !!

Wailing Souls - Baby Come Rock

Enjoy Reggae lovers :thumbsup:

One of my favourites is prince jammy

The first song is Jailhouse Rock, the mix of the dub version.

Very Nice

I LOVE LOVE LOVE "Third World'! Now that we've found looooove.....:)

I've never heard it myself as I love reggae mostly from the late 70's to late 80's but I'm just glad it's not only me that likes Reggae on here !! :D

Keep them coming !! :thumbsup:

Big reggae fan here. Culture, Wailing Souls, Johnny Clark, Josey Wales, Peter Tosh (saw him in '78), Midnight...reggae roots and dub.

When I'm not playing some grunge doom or metal on my bass, I prefer reggae (in the summer mind you - doesn't work for me in the winter). :D

Keep 'em coming. Always like to see find some bands I don't know.

Josey Wales !!

Big reggae fan here. Culture, Wailing Souls, Johnny Clark, Josey Wales, Peter Tosh (saw him in '78), Midnight...reggae roots and dub.

When I'm not playing some grunge doom or metal on my bass, I prefer reggae (in the summer mind you - doesn't work for me in the winter). :D

Keep 'em coming. Always like to see find some bands I don't know.

Love Josey Wales !! These were all before my time so I don't think I'd ever get the chance to see them live, would love to have seen Yellowman live when he was at his best :( RIP to Fathead :( Love Don Carlos too !!

I've never heard it myself as I love reggae mostly from the late 70's to late 80's but I'm just glad it's not only me that likes Reggae on here !! :D

Keep them coming !! :thumbsup:

Third World was commercialized more so than any other Reggae band, apart from Bob Marley. I love 'em all!

The Don Dada

Another one of my favorite Reggae artists, The Don Dada.. Super Cat :thumbsup:

Super Cat Ft. Trevor Sparks - Dolly My Baby (Cherry Oh Baby Riddim)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back