Classic Rock

Adversary

Dormant account
Post your favourite classic rock tunes here! 80's or before :p

Queen - Kings of Rock...

Back in 1992 I made a cassette tape of Queens Greatest Non-Hits - superb album tracks which weren't released as singles in the UK.

I had been listening to that very cassette on and off for 19 years until a few months ago when I sold my old car (with a cassette player) and bought a new one (with a CD player).
So last month I burned a CD with most of the same tracks on. I had to lose a few because the cassette was 90 minutes & the CD only 80 and because I decided some weren't so great as other ones which were NOT on my original play-list.

One of the ones I added would now definitely make my top 10 best Queen tracks ever...
Enjoy! :cool:

KK

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah

Thanks KK, it is a great song. Queen have always been my favorite band. I collected Queen memorabilia when I was younger (autographs, rare releases, bootlegs etc).

This first song I want to share is "somebody to love" (great quality on sound here). Not really one of my favorite album songs, but this live version is great. From National Bowl, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire,on June 5 1982 during the Hot Space Tour.

The second song is from their first album "Queen" released in July 1973. It was co-written by Tim Staffell, one of the members from the "pre-Queen"-band Smile.

Madchester !!

The Stone Roses - She Bangs the Drums

Another classic by The Stone Roses :thumbsup: Enjoy

Definitely Rolling Stones for me. Sympathy for the Devil, Gimme Shelter, Wild Horses.

Guns & Roses -- Patience, November Rain, Knocking on Heavens Door.

Pink Floyd -- Wish you were here, Comfortably Numb. OMG -- I could go on and on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back