Feedback Youtube videos not showing any longer in Internet Explorer

interlog

Ueber Meister
webmeister
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
PABinit
MM
Thought it best to start a new topic so perhaps it can be fixed for the benefit of those using IE to read here.

Since a day or two, Youtube videos no longer display within the posts. It just shows a black box.

It appears to be an Internet Explorer issue because it displays and plays fine in Firefox.

Thought it best to start a new topic so perhaps it can be fixed for the benefit of those using IE to read here.

Since a day or two, Youtube videos no longer display within the posts. It just shows a black box.

It appears to be an Internet Explorer issue because it displays and plays fine in Firefox.

Well that's weird. People still use IE. :p

I'll check into this, but yeah - you're right. It's not functioning correctly in IE.

I said this the other day in the winner videos thread. It started yesterday and I believe it's a possible flash update in IE10/11. Remember this is why html5 games are coming in thick and fast, as Shockwave Flash will no longer be supporting certain formats in many browsers. I've had to sign in to CM in Chrome for 2 days now to see videos. It's not an adblocker issue either. If using Windows 10 I think you have to use that shitty Edge browser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back