need to xchange paypal credits with any of the below :

catcat941

catcat
MM
Guys can anyone here can provide me with skrill credits ,bitcoins, or ecocard credits

in return for paypal ? small deal of 77 usd paypal. thnks

Guys can anyone here can provide me with skrill credits ,bitcoins, or ecocard credits

in return for paypal ? small deal of 77 usd paypal. thnks

Why don't you withdraw the money to your bank account linked to you Paypal account, or is your PP account not verified to let you do this? If that's the case I would be wary of receiving a payment from it if you can send money but can't withdraw it. These sort of propositions are fraught with potential difficulties and I would advise people to be careful.

thnks the replies and 2 .

45 average us i will b charged for withrawal to a bank in the country im already in now. no can do . paypal to skrill firect ?? the anticrist has more chanse on arriving b4 it happens.. i will move the funds first ,to the right forum member . there r several actions
can b complied , so both parties r happy, and i know them all . we dont need paxfull or vyrox .

No to be mean because the person may be genuine but paypal trades are not recommended. Its too easy for the person to do a chargeback by claiming false fraud.

Even on the 2+2 poker forum in the transfer thread, paypal trades are not allowed because they are trying to protect players because many times previous, poker players got scammed by the fake fraud claims.

I suggest using your money to purchase something you need online if its too costly to cash out to your bank.

thats correct and +

there r many charge backs so i heard and seen online ,also cat9 is genuine ,and no-
no free camel with each transfer and yes the middle east suk mabi more than paypal ,
And i would like to take this opportunity to in light the cm community upon the suk list which include , but not limited to the following -Afghanistan .Bahrain
Bangladesh
Bhutan Brunei Darussalam,Cambodia,IndonesiaIran Iraq Israel.Jordan.Kazakhstan.Kuwait,Kyrgyzstan
Lao People's Democratic Republic,Lebanon,Maldives,Mongolia,Myanmar,NorthKorea,Oman.Pakistan
Palestinian Territories ,gaza etc ( goats, islamic terror ,thieves , etc).,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,SyriaTajikistan,Turkmenistan ,somalia ,aritrea, bodtotuana ,

45 average us i will b charged for withrawal to a bank in the country im already in now. no can do . paypal to skrill firect ?? the anticrist has more chanse on arriving b4 it happens.. i will move the funds first ,to the right forum member . there r several actions
can b complied , so both parties r happy, and i know them all . we dont need paxfull or vyrox .

That doesn't make sense either, as if somebody sends you money in another currency Paypal convert it into your account currency at that day's exchange rate, so you would be withdrawing to your bank in you own currency, not USD. Yes, if you sent USD to your bank there would be a charge by your bank, but Paypal would change it for you before you withdrew it! I'm smelling those camels here...:p

Paypal to bank free
Bank to Skrill - daylight robbery

but my point, its doable.

While we're here anyone want some discounted penis enlargement pills or next weeks lotto numbers ?

I could do with both, but the latter would definitely get more use than the former.

I just want to say that catcat has been a member here since 2004, and this is not the first time I've seen him make this kind of request, although it has not been frequent. I truly believe if there was a real issue it would have presented itself before now, either via a complaint on the boards, or via PM to the mods, and he would no longer be a member.

I think he deserves a little more respect folks.

I just want to say that catcat has been a member here since 2004, and this is not the first time I've seen him make this kind of request, although it has not been frequent. I truly believe if there was a real issue it would have presented itself before now, either via a complaint on the boards, or via PM to the mods, and he would no longer be a member.

Fair point.

My jokes were not aimed at OP, they IMO come across as general Jibes and not personal.

Ss OP just having a bit of fun. Thank you Jas for letting us know :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back