Get the All New Book, "Life is a Gamble"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckylizzy

Dormant account
Based on the true story of professional cash game poker player and successful gambler, Andrew “Giddy” Perendes, "Life is a Gamble!" You'll enjoy this true life story of a professional gambler and poker player whose life is the stuff movies are made of! Order it right now on Amazon. Just search for "Life is a Gamble by Andrew Perendes" and get your copy of this great new release today! Get your hands on the best gambling book of 2012!

Update on Life is a Gamble!

The book has been out for less than a month so far and it is doing really well! I'm really happy that so many people have enjoyed it. Here is what Poker Deck had to say about the book:

"We can't recommend this NEW book in poker enough - something different from the tactics and analysis of recent years and a return to the danger and drama of poker back in the day!

Life Is A Gamble is written by the effusive Andrew "Giddy" Perendes, who spent more than 45 years doing what he loves most. A successful gambler and poker player in London during the days when gangsters and thieves ruled the game, the book is based on the true story of Andrew's life. You'll be taken through the twists and turns of actual events of the time. Compelling, Thrilling and Addictive, Life Is a Gamble will have you turning the pages, thirsty to learn more!

Written in collaboration with Elizabeth Rogers, the book is sure to be a huge success and throws light on an age that poker players now may never have even heard of, let alone experienced. The book is a roller-coaster ride in the seat of someone with a love for gambling, old-school poker and the literary panache of a true legend in the game." - Facebook.com/ThePokerDeck

And here are the reviews so far on amazon:

"This is one of the best Poker books I have read, it really gives a great insight into the real world of Poker. Very Entertaining and Funny. Remarkable stories from a remarkable life." -Dan P

"I thought that some of the chapters should have been longer. The book was very good and very funny at times.

If you know Giddy then you can relate to the great sense of humor he has.... well done highly recommended." - Maria

"Dealing to Giddy for the last year almost he has been going on about this book the whole time so i fought i had actually already knew what was in the book but thankfully to my surprise there is a lot that is hidden by giddy that not a lot of people that haven't known him for long would not have known, even if i didn't actually know the gid i would of found this book a book that i was not able to put down i actually read it within 2 days and that was working as well the book is filled with Giddy colour life and it is defo a book that you should buy even if you ain't a poker fan as it also shows the real east end." - Wayne

I hope you all consider getting the book on amazon europe or amazon. It's also available on Kindle too! :)

Thanks!

I will check it out :) Before I even read, though, I know I already agree with the premise. If you look at Branson, Jobs, and all the legendary entrepreneurs in life...they were all prolific gamblers who doubled down again and again and risked everything for what they belived in. Even, dare I say his name, Donald Trump, is a prime example of someone who put everything on the line in a massive gamble, and won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back