What hosting service do you recommend?

SEO hosting

I have been using Seo Hosting for my link network, and for now it seems a very good platform! Prices are a bit higher, but google havent yet indexed their C-classes to affiliate so its good for us! :D

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

With dedicated server you pay only per ip!

I like Hostgator.

But it also depends if your site is WP or not, which country you target and also if you are looking for shared/dedicated/VPS...

I just bought a VPS hosted in Isle Of Man from Edis for 6Eur a month. Happy with it so far, eventhough I think i might need a bit more thant 500 mb ram in the future.

I would like to recommend my host Gigahost.dk/en/ to 5 dollars a month

38 GB of space, and no limit on the number of domains and databases under the same account, and my guides are on the ssl server.

High five

Claus

Anybody can recommend anything; it's just too obvious. What is more important is your hosting requirements. Lots of traffic? Wordpress based? You want 100% uptime? Or you prefer the fastest possible hosting there is?

I used to work in the hosting business, now i have over 13 dedicated servers with each a Raid 1 array and 64GB of ram per machine. This is used to host a 2600 websites of combined clients and personal one's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back