StatsRemote

Webzcas

Winter is Coming!
Staff member
Not really sure what forum this thread should go in, so posting here as it is webmaster related. :)

Is anyone who uses Statsremote experiencing problems with it today?

It is not loading up on either my work desktop or my laptop. I have received a 'null error' message and that's it.

*edited to add:

I see the statsremote website is down. So looks like it is a problem with their site rather than a local client issue.

I'm having the same problem.

And why we're at it, does the "paid" column work? I never know when or who pays on whatever date. The "P" column is totally blank.

Same problem here (visiting the site from Greece).

Continiously connection timeouts on the site. Somehow it was about to open some hours later when i tried, but the webpage design/content was broken...

Last edited by a moderator:
Servers down and when its down Error Null happens. It will come back. Also, bear in mind SR covers all sorts of verticals so many of the columns are meaningless for gaming affiliates.

I'm having the same problem.

And why we're at it, does the "paid" column work? I never know when or who pays on whatever date. The "P" column is totally blank.

This "paid" field is there for you to check and uncheck as you please. If a program has paid for a given period, you can click there and a colored circle or square appears. Click it again and it disappears...

This "paid" field is there for you to check and uncheck as you please. If a program has paid for a given period, you can click there and a colored circle or square appears. Click it again and it disappears...

Thanks, but I wish it pulled that from the program's database.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back