Free MG Slots

slotplayer

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webmeister
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone outside the usa can test my free microgaming slots overlay.

They don't see to get much play and i'm trying to figure out why. Maybe the page loads to slow..
I can't really tell as there is no tracking other than the page visit, there is no affiliate link or timeout/nag screens either.

I use to test them through a proxy ip but most of the free games are blocked these days.

I would appreciate some technical info suchas OS, browser and resolution, monitor size if possible.

www.slottipsguide.com/free-microgaming-slots.html

thanks
slotplayer

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone outside the usa can test my free microgaming slots overlay.

They don't see to get much play and i'm trying to figure out why. Maybe the page loads to slow..
I can't really tell as there is no tracking other than the page visit, there is no affiliate link or timeout/nag screens either.

I use to test them through a proxy ip but most of the free games are blocked these days.

I would appreciate some technical info suchas OS, browser and resolution, monitor size if possible.

www.slottipsguide.com/free-microgaming-slots.html

thanks
slotplayer

Page loaded a little slow, but nothing that would turn people off. Games loaded rather fast, the quality has obviously been lowered and this is very noticeable when you load a slot in a higher res than your default 640x480.

Also when I loaded the slots in the native resolution 1280x1024 on this monitor they were a bit out of whack due to the site still being in the background (I assume), I would have to scroll to find the spin button hence cutting off the top of the slot.

I am looking at them from Aus on cable speeds and using windows 7 with Google chrome (on my back up computer). I can try them a bit later on my gaming machine and widescreen and a different browser if you would like?

I also tested out a few games. No problem. Everything good.

Like mattsgame, I am also on cable, Windows 7 and Chrome.

I would suggest that you create a section with the most popular games on top.

People who are testing out games in fun mode may not always be familiar with these titles, so you should in a way "direct" them to the most popular and best games.

I looked at your NetEnt section. I would never again have played NetEnt if I had opened Arabian Nights first :p (which is on the top since it is alphabetical)

But you have a very good selection of games for fun play. Well done!

Page loaded a little slow, but nothing that would turn people off. Games loaded rather fast, the quality has obviously been lowered and this is very noticeable when you load a slot in a higher res than your default 640x480.

Also when I loaded the slots in the native resolution 1280x1024 on this monitor they were a bit out of whack due to the site still being in the background (I assume), I would have to scroll to find the spin button hence cutting off the top of the slot.

I am looking at them from Aus on cable speeds and using windows 7 with Google chrome (on my back up computer). I can try them a bit later on my gaming machine and widescreen and a different browser if you would like?

thanks Matt and those that emailed me and those that thanked the post.

the game size is really the size of the overlay/iframe so I guess a visitor needs to pick that fits the viewing area.
There are so many devices out there these days and the 3 major browsers.

it should caculate the where the scrollbar is and align the game so a visitor doesn't have to scroll.

Maybe I should use the lightbox effect on the background so its not confusing.

if you want, you can try them on your game system.

I appreciate all the feedback,

James

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back