pc games ?

Hi miss:)

Yes, i do still, and quite fanatically play Cod4 from time to time...
Did yo know we also have a Gamer User Group here?

Link Outdated / Removed

I bet half of the users here with FB, play Games on their pc too:)

What Games do you play?

News 3D games

I play For Honor . News: Company Stream has bought almost all producers of 3D games. It has own operation system Stream OS

I do not play anymore, but when I would have back these times in front of Commodore C64 and Amiga, I would be a rich man :D Anyway games look just perfect nowadays, but no time for them sadly.

I still have my Amiga 500, in our storage unit, in it's original box. I loved that machine.

Realy? :D Are you planning to rock it once again? Not so long ago I spent some time watching these old games on YT, and it was great memories.

Realy? :D Are you planning to rock it once again? Not so long ago I spent some time watching these old games on YT, and it was great memories.

I will do one day. Only problem is, I have none of the games. But have been toying with the idea of buying a collection of games off eBay to show my boy what we had growing up.

I'm gutted I got rid of my ZX Spectrum though. :(

Playing games is free, but playing slots isn't .. Unless you're lucky, which I tend to not be. I've invested more money into my gaming setup than I've invested into slots in the last five years .. So yeah, I play games .. I play a lot of them.

Right now I play Civ VI and Ghost Recon Wildlands with friends, and I play Mass Effect Andromeda on my own. Come summer, I'll be going back to play Final Fantasy XIV Online as their new expansion is coming out.

Upgraded my desktop just before Xmas: Skylake i5 6600k + 16gb DDR4 + GTX 1060.
Been catching up on older games I missed out on, Far Cry 4, Dying light , GTA5, although funnily enough the most played game since is one that worked fine on my old PC: Sonic and Sega all stars racing transformed, although it does look nicer now running in 4k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back