Fraps and NetEnt games

Scatterse

Banned User
PABnononaccred
I am trying to record my NetEnt gameplay with Fraps but it doesn't work. All I get is a black screen with sound. All other game developer games seems to work fine, it's only NetEnt that gives me this. I guess it could be because it uses a different platform based on flash vs java or something like that? Anyone know how to solve this? I'd really like to get it to work with Fraps because of the simplicity.

The new netent slots are html5, but if you record the desktop via fraps, think you have to enable it via a tick box, then I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue,

Personally I've been using nvidia shadow play for some time which ghost records the last 10 mins of footage, but you need a decent nvidia card to have this option.

...or be a cheap skate like me and use Bandicam (free download) you can record up to 10 minutes without having to purchase licence. :oops:

Don't listen to Reuben Cohen Mincher. Spend a mere 35 bucks (£25) on a full Bandicam licence and get all the extras.:thumbsup:

Don't listen to Reuben Cohen Mincher. Spend a mere 35 bucks (£25) on a full Bandicam licence and get all the extras.:thumbsup:

You Sir, You, I just knew you would not let me down and would be the next to post in this thread :p

I promise it is on my 'to do list' new PC is here AYK so we are heading in the right direction, just a bit slow that's all :oops:

The new netent slots are html5, but if you record the desktop via fraps, think you have to enable it via a tick box, then I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue.

Do you know what exactly because I onöy have this problem with netent games oddly enough.

Just the first part was the old fix I knew of with an aero desktop setting.

Are you playing on a laptop?

It's been years since I used fraps to record anything but I checked the obs forums which can be used to record locally as well as stream to twitch and it threw up this result for a black screen issue

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, the suggestions in the video doesn't work. Probably because I use Windows 10. And I record on my desktop by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back