WARNING BetUS baiting with bonuses, confiscating winnings. Support is AWOL.

maxd

Head of Complaints (PABs), Senior Forum Moderator
Staff member
A BetUS player came to us with a non-payment issue: while on the site's chat they had been invited to participate in a "$2000 for $2000" match-deposit bonus. They deposited, received the bonus, worked through the WR and when they hit $5000 they requested a withdrawal.

When the withdrawal did not come through they player contacted Support and was told the payment would be made "very soon", then some time later that it was "definitely going to be processed". Weeks later still nothing.

Finally the player went back on chat at was told "that my winnings had been cancelled and my deposit would be refunded due to the way I played". No details were offered and Support stopped responding.

We tried to raise the issue with the BetUS representative on our forums: no response. I tried emailing the rep: no response. I tried contacting the rep via Facebook where they are reasonably active: no response.

Finally through CustHelp@BetUS.com I was told that the issue had been logged and that we could track it via a link they provided. The link yielded a generic "Related Searches" page with no connection to BetUS or the issue at hand. Subsequent emails to follow up were ignored.

Warning: BetUS is baiting players with bonus offers and then confiscating player winnings without explanation. They are totally unresponsive to player complaints. Avoid BetUS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back