Pokerstars

monika777

Dormant Account
How long does it take till they reopen an frozen account? did register 31th of october, did put money with
my credit card on the account - account was directly blocked. so i did send passport copy & CO to them directly.

no response yet from support, nothing. does anybody know a phone number i can call to?

How long does it take till they reopen an frozen account? did register 31th of october, did put money with
my credit card on the account - account was directly blocked. so i did send passport copy & CO to them directly.

no response yet from support, nothing. does anybody know a phone number i can call to?

How long in your case idk, but when you send them a Message via the Homepage they answer within 3-4 Hours thats ok. But Livechat would be better but they dont have that...

Yes just this email adress. it seems that they ignore me. If they will not answer me i have to do
a chargeback at my bank. Unbelieveable!

I'm also looking for an answer ...

but when you send them a Message via the Homepage they answer within 3-4 Hours thats ok

I've found the response times via email have soured somewhat. Still less than a business day in most cases, but not nearly as expeditious as they once were. And definitely not as fast as when it was a privately owned company rather than Amaya or the newly coined Stars Group.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back