That great feeling...

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
When you're 4.5 hours into a tournament, and....

1) chipleader
and
2) have 260 big blinds....

lol

poker-face_o_154980.jpg

Ahhh, into the 8th hour...Playing phenomenally....4th outta 24 left. Well into the money (Although not much now, 192x buy-in for 1st)....

This just happened right before break. Do people really not look at their stack size before making a call? *rolleyes*

I'm "feelluckypunk" ;)

bcp3.jpg

I thought all the donks were out of the tournament by now - I guess not.

Pre action (5/10k blinds): guy on my right min raises to 20k. I 3 bet to 75k with JJ...everyone else folds, he calls. Flop comes T22 rainbow. I bet out 200K (174k pot)....he calls. Guess what the turn brings? K of course.

Whatever. I had so much invested, I couldn't fold the turn.

18th and out.

633 runners.....it's only a freeroll and 1st is only $2.50, but who doesn't like free money, while having fun in the process? CL with 3 till the $...

Plus, WPN network of rooms has a freeroll race going on....top 5 finishers at the end of each week earn entries into real $ tournaments....top 10 in each freeroll earns points.

freeroll - 7.5.jpg

Ship it.

The points race started yesterday, and the leader currently has 19 points. I now have 10 :) And sorry, top 10 get an entry, not just top 5.

freeroll - 7.5-2.jpg

freeroll - 7.5-3.jpg

So, so close again. Don't have a SS of my previous finish in this $.55 entry $25 guaranteed earlier, but I took 9th in that for around a $1 profit. This one, I was in for $1.10, so I made $4.84. Lowrollers UNITE! Grinding away.....

ps: I just love final tables with the pay jumps after each knockout....makes me all giddy when that happens.

53c 7.6.jpg

When you're 4.5 hours into a tournament, and....

1) chipleader
and
2) have 260 big blinds....

lol

poker-face_o_154980.jpg

Indeed the statement 'our life is what our thoughts make it' is true in life too. Our thoughts in poker games can actually cause serious addiction for gaming in our life. This can be frustrating in life at consistent bad results or failures

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back