progress

couplecraft

Dormant account
I entered a 367-player freeroll on PFGames and finished 14th. Trouble is, only the top 10 were winners. :mad: But my previous highest on that site was 40th, so I'm making progress.

No applause, please, just throw money. I need a bankroll. ;)

couplecraft

They are an euros site. (For some reason, I keep seeing the euro symbol on their site as a British pound symbol.) I've seen players there from all over Europe and one guy from Canada, but haven't spotted any Americans. If you want you can give it a try. Don't worry about referral bonuses because I don't deposit, I just play freerolls.

Just be warned that, on sites like PFGames and Wingows, the player quality and styles are highly inconsistent. On PF you might get a table of reasonable players, or you might get morons who go all in six of them in one hand, or you might encounter one of the few players who is better than you and knocks you out early. The prize structures are usually brutally punishing, with maybe top 3 or 4 out of a possible 1,000 players winning cash. But on PF there is a freeroll of some type every half an hour, and on Wingows never less often than every two hours.

BTW, I've quit Dream Poker and the whole Microgaming network for personal reasons. Right now I'm on PF, Wingows, Jungle, Absolute, and BugsysClub. I'm some variation of "couplecraft" on all of them.

cc

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back