JG Slots - Slot Video Channel

JGslots

Ueber Meister
webmeister
PABinit
Hello Folks, I have just launched a YouTube channel for slots. Its something that I have wanted to try for a while. I really want to try a live stream on Twitch next, this would be so much fun.

Would be great if you could provide any feedback with regards to the sound and video. Its my first shot and was difficult to get going with the software. I know there is a few users on here who have a channel too, so would be really helpful if you could provide your views.

Thanks everyone and hope you enjoy the first video, looking forward to doing the next :D

Rob:)

JG Slots:-
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Looks neat and polished. Didn't watch the full video, but audio / video is OK.

Good luck with your channel, Rob :thumbsup:

Looks neat and polished. Didn't watch the full video, but audio / video is OK.

Good luck with your channel, Rob :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice :D My £50 giveaway ends tomorrow, only 8 people entered! hehe oh well, hopefully there will be more in the next video. I have had a good play with the audio settings and going to try having the mic a little louder.

Rob

Thanks for the advice :D My £50 giveaway ends tomorrow, only 8 people entered! hehe oh well, hopefully there will be more in the next video. I have had a good play with the audio settings and going to try having the mic a little louder.

Rob

Not enough complaining, abuse and swearing but sound is OK. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back