Money Mad Martians - Jackpot!

slot_zombie

Meister Member
My jackpot at Bet365 today. Very surprised as this slot usually kills me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the little video and congrats on your win.

I rather like progressives that have relatively low values. 500X bet is not unattainable, and I feel the pool contributions must not be that large.

I am however curious... do you video all your play, or just when you hit a bonus round?

I take screenshots from time to time, but they are after the fact, not in anticipation of a win.

Thanks for the little video and congrats on your win.

I rather like progressives that have relatively low values. 500X bet is not unattainable, and I feel the pool contributions must not be that large.

I am however curious... do you video all your play, or just when you hit a bonus round?

I take screenshots from time to time, but they are after the fact, not in anticipation of a win.

I never play progressives for that very reason. More chance of winning the lottery than hitting a major progressive, and I don't like to think of my losses contributing to another person's good fortune, LOL. These jackpot values are fixed, and not progressives in as much as there is no contribution from gameplay, or from others' games.

I just video the bonuses, not all the gameplay.

If that winning moment happened to me, I think I will shout out loud at the crowd. Hahaha. Just kidding, but in fairness if you have a luck to get that win, Why not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back