Software to capture video while playing slots

mrjolio

Dormant Account
Hi all.
I hope I am in the correct category for my question.
Which software do you use to capture your screen while playing slots??
And what kind of limitations do you give him? (Let's say keep only last hours video and delete others unless I tell you)

most people have paint hit print screen tab then open paint and hit paste then manage it from there for either resisting or uploading to photobucket or another cloud

Hi all.
I hope I am in the correct category for my question.
Which software do you use to capture your screen while playing slots??
And what kind of limitations do you give him? (Let's say keep only last hours video and delete others unless I tell you)

I use camtasia it is so easy to use and computer friendly.

I use Camtasia as well. I like it and they have great little tutorials to help you with different tasks if you forget how to do something.

I've heard good things about Camtasia. A few of my mates have used it for their FIFA computer game uploads.

Hi All

I've been using Bandicam which has worked for a handful of videos so far :)

I Finally got a hit worth sharing on CM Monday but the problem is...

1) It makes my PC run real slow, just having the program in background, whether recording or not.
2) It fails every time I try and upload to CM

any advice please with either of these issues.

BIG thanks in advance :)

i'm not sure what the upload policy of this forum is but i wouldn't expect it to be accepting video files to its database, so you'd most likely have to host them on youtube or similar

the other bit is probably related to the tech specs of your pc, without using bandicam its hard to tell, but recording raw video footage can be quite taxing on a pc.

Hi All

I've been using Bandicam which has worked for a handful of videos so far :)

I Finally got a hit worth sharing on CM Monday but the problem is...

1) It makes my PC run real slow, just having the program in background, whether recording or not.
2) It fails every time I try and upload to CM

any advice please with either of these issues.

BIG thanks in advance :)

You need to put on Youtube or other site. Then instead of using the insert image tool use the one next to it that looks like a film strip. If you hover over it with mouse it says insert video. Use that to paste your video URL into your post.

SnagIt is a perfect tool to capture screenshots and videos :)

... probably related to the tech specs of your pc, without using bandicam its hard to tell, but recording raw video footage can be quite taxing on a pc.

This ^ ^ ^

I use Bandicam too on my laptop (Alienware 14) without any issues.

I haven't tried the other video capture software products mentioned here, but can recommend
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
in terms of ease of use and functionality. The fact it's free helps a lot too! (N.B. Free version puts a 'Bandicam' watermark at the top-edge of your videos, but this can be removed by paying $39).

as for recording videos i'm using shadowplay which is a function of the nvidia graphics card you can set up for live streaming or simply ghost recording your last 10 minutes of play, i just hit alt+f10 to save it if its worth making a video from.

on a related note i did see that twitch tv has some poker players live streaming on it (with a 4min delay) which i found a bit surprising and some busy channels too with around 10k people watching live, wish chopley was still around, id love to see him do live streaming of a slot session :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back