Mobilebet wont release emails

jackpotwolf

Dormant Account
Hi
Mobilebet wont release emails showing that I asked them to close my account beacause of gambling addiction wich they did.The email address used at the time no longer exists so I am unable to retrive them my self.
I have sent a complaint to MGA asking if Mobilebet are allowed to reopen accounts without any questions of known gambling addicts while operating under their license,unfortunaly MGA need the emails as evidence before they can go on and investigate my case.
What can I do?Thank you.

Hi
Mobilebet wont release emails showing that I asked them to close my account beacause of gambling addiction wich they did.The email address used at the time no longer exists so I am unable to retrive them my self.
I have sent a complaint to MGA asking if Mobilebet are allowed to reopen accounts without any questions of known gambling addicts while operating under their license,unfortunaly MGA need the emails as evidence before they can go on and investigate my case.
What can I do?Thank you.

Contact your email provider to recover your emails. Nothing ever gets completely deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back