Betway closed account and withheld winnings

gouldyboy

Dormant Account
Hi Looking for some advice here, my story goes...

I signed up with betway with an offer of 50 free spins, after these spins I placed bets and played slots and played through all wagering and eventually ended up with £750, I withdrew this. After a week of pending I was asked to provide ID and proof of address, fine. I sent my ID which happened to be my old out of date licence, as I dont drive so was didnt notice, they informed me of this and I acknowledged my mistake and sent my new one immedietely. after another week I contact them, "its with our operations team". so 3 weeks or so and still nothing so I contact them again and now they ask for my documents to be certified, so I make an appointment with my bank manager and pay for them to be stamped and certified, I send them across. after another week of nothing and my account being blocked I contact them again, "your account has been closed and funds confiscated", "management decison I cant tell you why".

So after weeks of back and forth I was palmed off with I was irregular betting, I pointed out my betting was standard and consistent so this was incorrect. Then the only tactic they had left was send me the list of terms saying I broke them but unable to tell me what terms I broke and how I broke them? This wnt on for about two weeks.

I have been through their whole complaints procedure and they have still closed my account with no money and they wont tell me a reason so I have no idea why? Which I suspect is because they dont have a reason.

If they tell me the terms I broke and how I broke them then I will accept it if I can respond and defend myself? but as it stands I am none the wiser and neither are they by the sounds of it.

ADR-IBAS and then court....if ibas takes more than 3 weeks i suggest you take them straight to court...submit a moneyclaim online

easy peasy....

ADR-IBAS and then court....if ibas takes more than 3 weeks i suggest you take them straight to court...submit a moneyclaim online

easy peasy....

Easy if it is a UK Company, but alas that is not the case here.

I am not so sure it is as easy suing a Company outside of the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back