Software Complaint Play an go FAKE

donpedro

Dormant Account
PABnoaccred
PABnononaccred
Hello all

I think a lot of players used to play PlayanGo games.
But we detected that games are fake..and all you see in your screens are just BIG FAKE things.
I dont know were to provide screenshots or video as evidences.
But if anyone used to play Dragon Ship...so lets discuss ... and hope we all can push that big and fake game provider out of business and ask to refund millions to players

Tottaly fake game on PlayanGo

Yes its fake game and here is the one more screenshot from game.
You see how the bonus was one..but why the were not treasure boxes on the paylines???

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-17-21-07-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-02-17-21-07-42.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 426
Fake game

Hello all

I think a lot of players used to play PlayanGo games.
But we detected that games are fake..and all you see in your screens are just BIG FAKE things.
I dont know were to provide screenshots or video as evidences.
But if anyone used to play Dragon Ship...so lets discuss ... and hope we all can push that big and fake game provider out of business and ask to refund millions to players

Thats few more screnshots.
My minds are..that game is tottaly without anysymbols in their RNG..there is just sums of moneybwhich plays...and when it counts to give payout so they give it... and its not on random..lucky or other things... Why we sayso..its because you can see that payout of bonus came even the treasure boxes was not won on paylines..it came from nowhere. So are you SURE that anyof your spin is not just ilusion of game software and all younsee on paylines its just fake results of that what acctualy runs on the system if game

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-17-20-14-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-02-17-20-14-33.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 428
  • Screenshot_2017-02-17-20-14-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-02-17-20-14-38.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 424
No idea what you are rambling on about, to be honest.

Also, you have opened 2 threads on the same subject and now holding a conversation with yourself, and even quoting yourself.

Lunatic.

No idea what you are rambling on about, to be honest.

Also, you have opened 2 threads on the same subject and now holding a conversation with yourself, and even quoting yourself.

Lunatic.

...and a thread that Yggdrasil was fake too :eek2:

Anyone want to bet the next will be NetEnt :p

Thats few more screnshots.
My minds are..that game is tottaly without anysymbols in their RNG..there is just sums of moneybwhich plays...and when it counts to give payout so they give it... and its not on random..lucky or other things... Why we sayso..its because you can see that payout of bonus came even the treasure boxes was not won on paylines..it came from nowhere. So are you SURE that anyof your spin is not just ilusion of game software and all younsee on paylines its just fake results of that what acctualy runs on the system if game

w9p5hd.jpg

:baby::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back