Etiquette - Please Read!!!

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Hi all

It has been bought to my attention that a few recent threads have been hijacked to wage personal disagreements which have detracted from the OP's discussion.

While it is fairly obvious that some posters are trying to stir up certain issues, there are also people taking the bait, all of which leads to pointless discussion which we'd all be better off not having to wade through every morning.

No bans this time because there'd be a few to do, but expect them if it continues. If you feel a post is designed to intimidate, don't respond and give the poster the satisfaction of knowing they managed to get to you. Simply use the "Report Post" option (the red Exclamation mark sign) and we Mods will take any necessary action.

You know it makes sense :thumbsup:

Simmo!

PS. I'm locking the offending threads for a couple of days while people calm down.

Last edited:
Hi all

It has been bought to my attention that a few recent threads have been hijacked to wage personal disagreements which have detracted from the OP's discussion.

While it is fairly obvious that some posters are trying to stir up certain issues, there are also people taking the bait, all of which leads to pointless discussion which we'd all be better off not having to wade through every morning.

No bans this time because there'd be a few to do, but expect them if it continues. If you feel a post is designed to intimidate, don't respond and give the poster the satisfaction of knowing they managed to get to you. Simply use the "Report Post" option (the red Exclamation mark sign) and we Mods will take any necessary action.

Simmo!

PS. I'm locking the offending threads for a couple of days while people calm down.
Reported for imitation :p

Does this apply to ALL members?

Or do members of "Team Woketard" (the so-called champions of tolerance and equality - could have fucking fooled me going by the way some of them speak to anyone who DARES share a different opinion to them :rolleyes: ) get a free pass as per usual?

Almost said "Good to see ya Simmo!"

Then spotted the 2007 part lol :oops:

Good to see not much has changed in 14 years when we all thought this place was different nowadays :p
Haha. But the older we get, the less we like change anyway so 'yay' :D

Hi all

Simmo!

It's called reverse psychology this is all about waiting for you to bite bite bike then you'll start seeing the band it's about pulling a man string you answered your own question I would have thought you would have known,
Personally I wouldn't use the report post because most guaranteed they will find something so do a bit of reverse and go along with it add a little bit of Flavour to it as well soon go soon go lol, then ask if there is any bonuses about please leave you alone next time they will

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back