jackpot vip factory

JJs053

Dormant account
jackpot vip factory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi.
I'm new on here. Just found this a couple of days ago and I hate to see that others are going thru the same thing, but I'm also glad I'm not alone in this.

I did have some good news yesterday tho. I got one of my checks, in the mail, from the vip lounge. I had a total of 325.00 since Feb, 19, 2007 and have been going thru the same thing everyone else has. After numerous phone calls, emails, and some not very nice ones on my part. For some reason, they had to divide the checks into two, one for 125.00 and the remaining 200.00. I never did understand their emails on explaining this to me.

Evidently, my withdrawl was among the ones in feb-march that were sent back. And, everyday the rules were changing. I know it has been difficult with the new laws, but they really need to work on their communication skills. I would get one email in the morning and another one that afternoon contradicting the first one. I have been playing on this site and jackpot factory for several years and have always had good luck with them, but I'm not sure now if I want to go thru this again. Altho, I'm curious to see if I won, how long it would take a check to get to me now?

I deposited the check in my acct yesterday, so I'm anxious to see if it clears. I really hope it does!! It's not much but the fact is our winnings our ours. I'm also wondering how long it will take before I get the other check. I was told in one of their emails that sent out on April 12th, the date on the check was april 23, hmmm..

Anyway, I just wanted to post and let you know, someone did get a check.

Juanita

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back