Best Bingo Sites

potter_gold

Dormant Account
Hello,
I have a number of bingo sites and have been promoting for around 10 years. During the last year I have lost a little bit of momentum and believe I have missed some opportunities.

We have some great long standing relationships, but I wondered who are the best new bingo sites to be promoting right now?

Regards
Peter

Hello,
I have a number of bingo sites and have been promoting for around 10 years. During the last year I have lost a little bit of momentum and believe I have missed some opportunities.

We have some great long standing relationships, but I wondered who are the best new bingo sites to be promoting right now?

Regards
Peter

Why don't you find the door and close it after yourself spammer :mad: how has this fool not been banned yet?? :what:

Hello,

Does anyone know how I can site up to this sites affiliate program? I own a series of bingo sites including www.crapmeister.com and would like to know how we can start to promote this. Unfortunately there is no link when visiting the site - does this mean it is no longer available?

Regards

Peter:mad::mad::mad::eek::eek::eek::):):

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back