bingocams

psmith2020

Newbie member
i have given bingocams ago last night it doesnt seem a bad site to play been testing them with the free 5r before i deposit

i have got up to 20 quid withdrawable cash

but i have to deposit i dont take the bonus do i

has anybody else had any problems with withdrawing here

but the only down side the live chat is only avaible from 12pm to 9pm:(

i have given bingocams ago last night it doesnt seem a bad site to play been testing them with the free 5r before i deposit

i have got up to 20 quid withdrawable cash

but i have to deposit i dont take the bonus do i

has anybody else had any problems with withdrawing here

but the only down side the live chat is only avaible from 12pm to 9pm:(
sorry abit late, bingo cams have sh*t help in bingo rooms, but emails do reply quik and I play there all the time for the fruitys, cash withdraw is normally 5 oclock uk time, had no trouble there and been member sinse open,, withdrawn hundruds of times and onsce got email about docs, i sent of and was sorted in a few hours,

rigged i heard i think its this site

i heard this awhile ago that they had there own players in the bingo game and nobody could win as there player "mother of 5 " or somthing simmeler allway won anything over a certain size mabye do some research this was years back

i heard this awhile ago that they had there own players in the bingo game and nobody could win as there player "mother of 5 " or somthing simmeler allway won anything over a certain size mabye do some research this was years back
I dout its rigged but belive me the same players seem to win, I only play the casiono side of things but the bingo bonus is good, if u mangae to get a few wins, Only other day I played the deposit room and loged on next day and seen 90 quid in there, Now I do not bother playing frees but as I was on theer at time I did and was lucky,
I can see where you coming from as its always the same winers, People might say is it worth it for a few quid but yes itmay well be as money can soon add up,
I can say that help in the rooms is sh+t, emails do come back quick and the withdraw is like lighting when it comes to bingo platforms

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back