How do I stop getting a PM every time I get quoted?

kelapa

Dormant Account
It's rather annoying and it kinda floods my inbox.
I've already looked everywhere for an off switch, but no luck. Help!

It's rather annoying and it kinda floods my inbox.
I've already looked everywhere for an off switch, but no luck. Help!

You need a final quote pm :D

Up to the right you have setting. Choose that and then to the left you have different settings for pm's.
I know it's annoying with those pm's so just let me know if you don't find it.

You need a final quote pm :D

Up to the right you have setting. Choose that and then to the left you have different settings for pm's.
I know it's annoying with those pm's so just let me know if you don't find it.

Yeah, I've already seen the settings. The only PM-related one I see is "PM Notification Active: Yes/No".
Where should I look exactly?:confused:

You should have these options. Chose the one in the bottom ''post quote settings''.

Attachments

• pm s.jpg
    pm s.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 33
You should have these options. Chose the one in the bottom ''post quote settings''.

Hmm, I only have PM Blocker Settings, PM Warning Settings and PM Notification Settings. And out of those three, I can only access the Notification Settings.

Ok, then it have to do with you being just a newbie. Post a lot more and I think that will change :)
Are you on mobile or computer? Maybe it's fewer options on mobile.

I will report this thread to the mods so we'll know for sure. I know it has been up before.

Ok, then it have to do with you being just a newbie. Post a lot more and I think that will change :)
Are you on mobile or computer? Maybe it's fewer options on mobile.

I will report this thread to the mods so we'll know for sure. I know it has been up before.

I'm on computer. Kinda weird if it that option is hidden for newbies. :confused:

I'm on computer. Kinda weird if it that option is hidden for newbies. :confused:

You never know how Bryan is thinking ;)

Read through the FAQ.
Maybe you can find an answer there or something else useful, like what you are allowed to do and see when your reputation gets higher.

You never know how Bryan is thinking ;)

Read through the FAQ.
Maybe you can find an answer there or something else useful, like what you are allowed to do and see when your reputation gets higher.

You read my mind. I just went through the FAQ, but no answers there either.

Guess Bryan owes us an explanation. :)

Actually, it was disabled for newbies and pre-newbies. I've just enabled it. Check your settings now. You should see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back