Thank you

greylady

A greyhound loves you more than you love yourself!
...for keeping my bearded dragon entertained :D

He has spent the last 10 minutes attempting to catch the spiders and beasties on the screen and entertained me at the same time :thumbsup:

...for keeping my bearded dragon entertained :D

He has spent the last 10 minutes attempting to catch the spiders and beasties on the screen and entertained me at the same time :thumbsup:

:eek::eek::eek::eek: :confused:

Ok, I will be the first one to ask - how do you switch the theme off? It was nice for a few moments but it is getting a little annoying now :confused::eek:

My youngest dog, John, has been doing the same! It was amusing at first but now getting a tad annoying as he keeps pouncing at the screen while I'm trying to read threads.

Bryan is smart. He have removed the option to change the theme :p

We're stuck with these spiders...and flies. At least it's possible to kill the spiders but the flies just keeps coming back :eek2:

Its a great effect, genuinely though it was real spiders, they all died though not sure what i did.

Fear not, Dunover. My missus keeps eight tarantulas and more recently, an Asian forest scorpion.

These graphics we see on the screen are like a normal day in my house! :p

Oh, it's a pet?

Sorry, I thought it was a euphemism. :oops:

Well, the spiders have come and gone. If you miss them, you can always scroll down and on the left side chose the "Halloween Style". :D

styles.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back