32 bet bonus

gradsasave1

Dormant account
Hello
I made account on 32 red and I didn't get 10£ bonus.Also when I made first payment(more than 10£) I didn't get 32£.Why???
Help!

Did you opt in to recieve it?

The only people that can tell you why and help you get it is at 32Red.
Go to the Help centre, and I know it can be difficult to find live chat there but it should be in the bottom. Not on the first page I think but on any other.
Or send an email. The address should be in there.

Hello
I made account on 32 red and I didn't get 10£ bonus.Also when I made first payment(more than 10£) I didn't get 32£.Why???
Help!

Welcome bonus is 32 for every 20 deposited, so the minimum deposit to claim is 20.

Free tenner is probably an affiliate bonus, you'd have to sign up using the link provided on the site where you have found that promotion. Still, the promo might have been expired.

Go to Live Chat, maybe they can let you deposit more to be eligible for the first deposit bonus. And read the terms next time ;)

Last edited:
The same happened to me and I went to live chat, they instantly credited my account with the bonus funds even though the error was mine - I thought I had opted in but I obviously didn't. I am sure I got £32 bonus for every £10 deposited. I couldn't fault chat, they responded immediately and were very helpful so there is you're answer.

What is live chat exactly?
Btw miiisooo it is 10£,I checked out it again.
Thank you for answers.

You chat with support agent. Go to Help centre and find "Looking for Live chat" on the page. Fill in your details and fire away.
I've found the 10 free bonus mentioned there now, you should have waited for the claim slide to appear when you went to your lobby for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back