How To: Create a signature? Edit your current signature?

maxd

Head of Complaints (PABs), Senior Forum Moderator
Staff member
This has been asked a number of times over the years and someone just asked me again via email so ...

The first step is to get to your Settings page. Assuming you are looking at any forum page you'll find Settings up near the top:

forum-settings.png

That will take you to your Settings page. Once you're there locate "Edit Signature", click it and you're on your way!

forum-edit-sig.png

While you are creating and/or updating your sig please note the following: Signature Rules

Help

Hello,

i don t have that Button like in your Picture above,can someone help or explain me please?!?
I have made a Screenshot as well....

Untitled.jpg

Hello,

i don t have that Button like in your Picture above,can someone help or explain me please?!?
I have made a Screenshot as well....

View attachment 74079

Yes, you need to be fully registered member or above, maybe your permissions won't allow it yet?

Fully Registered: Once a member has either 50 reputation points or 50 posts and has been registered for at least 90 days, the membership becomes "Fully Registered". These members have full usage of the public areas, and are able to create personal albums, join social groups, join the "Webmeister" user group, and blog.

You haven't qualified yet - it's there in the rules via the link Max just gave you!

Yes, you need to be fully registered member or above, maybe your permissions won't allow it yet?

Fully Registered: Once a member has either 50 reputation points or 50 posts and has been registered for at least 90 days, the membership becomes "Fully Registered". These members have full usage of the public areas, and are able to create personal albums, join social groups, join the "Webmeister" user group, and blog.

You haven't qualified yet - it's there in the rules via the link Max just gave you!

Ahh okay didn t see that THX for the fast Information/Help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back