Your wisdom requested

Logjammer

Dormant account
Being who you are, I figured to ask the "Man", there is lots of folks including myself waiting for payouts from grand prive (Grand Bay). we are getting the runaround from the support staff with no solid answers. Ive been waiting for over three weeks for a $2000.00 payout by check that typically only took 7-10 days to arrive in the past. Changing check processors is understandable, but why all the runaround? can you find out what the real deal is with your connections, a thread here even stated he had checks bounce.... this isnt good....

Being who you are, I figured to ask the "Man", there is lots of folks including myself waiting for payouts from grand prive (Grand Bay). we are getting the runaround from the support staff with no solid answers. Ive been waiting for over three weeks for a $2000.00 payout by check that typically only took 7-10 days to arrive in the past. Changing check processors is understandable, but why all the runaround? can you find out what the real deal is with your connections, a thread here even stated he had checks bounce.... this isnt good....
Sure, I'll check. But the bottom line is US players should expect these things - delay in payments, not "run-arounds" though.

GRAND PRIVE ALWAYS HAS PROBLEMS!

This group consistantly has problems with payouts.

I agree that you DO get the runaround. That is because they have no clue what is going on with the payments once they pass it off to the processors.

They can't even make a payout to Quicktender in a timely manner. It has taken over 5 days my last two payouts to Quicktender.

I wouldn't even attempt a check. Last time I requested check I waited 21 days to find out it had never been processed and they ended up sending it to ECO Card.

You might try to speak with Tina or Lisa, both have helped me in the past.

Also, stay on them, ask to speak with G. Williams in finance get him to check with the processor to see if check sent yet and where from , date, etc.

Also, when they say the cashin was processed on a certain date, I guarantee that only means they sent it to the processor, not that it was paid.

The problems with Grand Prive payments have nothing to do with U.S. they just are very disorganized and mis-managed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back