10Bet Changing terms

colinsunderland

RIP Colin
Another scamming affiliate program changing the amount paid.

As of April 1st, 10Bet will be operating a new default commission structure for our Affiliates.

You’ll now be paid commission based on the Net Revenue generated by the First-time Depositors referred by you during each calendar month across all products as follows:

No. of First-time Depositors Commission
Up to 5 10%
6 to 20 20%
21 to 40 30%
41 or more 35%

Example:

If you refer 15 First-time Depositors in one calendar month, you’ll generate commission of 20% of their net revenue for that calendar month. The following month, if you refer 22 First-time Depositors, you’ll generate commission of 30% of all of your referred customers’ net revenue for that month.

If you have any questions or would like to request an alternative commission structure, please contact your Account Manager directly or send an email to affiliates@10bet.info

I don't know what they had before, but does those rules mean that if you don't have at least 5 new players who deposits in a month, you won't get anything for the old ones either? Nothing at all? Or am I reading it all wrong?

It was

Net Revenue
Commission
Up to €4,999 25%
€5,000 - €9,999 30%
€10,000 - €14,999 35%
€15,000 and More 50%

What it means is, if you have sent them say 500 customers in the past, currently, if this month you don't send one new depositing customer you get 25% (based on the assumption net rev is under 5k) on all net revenue for each of those customers.

However from next month you will only get 10%, which isn't what people agreed to when they signed up. Previous terms were

11.1 In the event that you fail to refer any New Customers during any consecutive 3 month period, we reserve the right to reduce your Commission rate to a flat rate of no more than 10% of Net Revenue until you introduce a total of 3 New Customers within a 3 month period, at which point (effective upon your referral of the third New Customer) your Commission rate will revert to the standard Commission rates set out above.

Sending 20 FTD to a rubbish program like these is extremely hard, so I would expect most affiliates will be worse of under the new terms.

It was

What it means is, if you have sent them say 500 customers in the past, currently, if this month you don't send one new depositing customer you get 25% (based on the assumption net rev is under 5k) on all net revenue for each of those customers.

However from next month you will only get 10%, which isn't what people agreed to when they signed up. Previous terms were

Sending 20 FTD to a rubbish program like these is extremely hard, so I would expect most affiliates will be worse of under the new terms.

Thanks! I'm trying to learn all of this and it's not easy :oops:

This is a bad program yes and certainly not fair. I really wish all bad affiliate programs to hell :)

That sums it up perfectly :thumbsup:
I was promoting them and they were OK in the beginning (2009) and they gave me a very good affiliate deal. But for the last 5 years they've been slowly slipping and losing touch with reality, their competitors, and the difficulty of being a small affiliate.

I have been meaning to dump them for some time - but then I had a good month in Feb! ;)
But if these new terms are retroactive - I will give them the boot for sure.

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back