dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
I noticed that Lucky Dino Affiliate terms state payment will be made by 20th. of each month. They have breached their own terms already, still not had my commission sent in respect of October.

As it's my first month promoting them, any advice on their normal timescale, i.e. when they normally pay?

Usually late?

Ta in advance.:thumbsup:

I have been working with Lucky Dino Affiliates since launch and I have always been very happy with them.

Great people.

They have actually been the fastest paying program for me the last few months. I get commission via my player account.

I have been working with Lucky Dino Affiliates since launch and I have always been very happy with them.

Great people.

They have actually been the fastest paying program for me the last few months. I get commission via my player account.

I get it by bank transfer - or I would if they paid up.....:mad:

This should have been paid 01/11 in respect of October and still says 'Unpaid Balance'?

Can somebody advise me who to contact about this?

I can't see any 'contact us' in the account.

They always pay fast - within the first 2 days - But that's to Player Account.

I have no idea how long a wire usually takes. I have directed their Affiliate Manager to this thread.

Nate

Hi,

Sorry about this,

We changed our payment provider, which is much more efficient for our payments :) but unfortunately they settle quite late so thats why there has been some delays with the affiliate payment commissions,

I am trying to get new ETA from Finance, although I think all player accounts payment were made on the 2.11.2016

I will try to come back with a new estimate but last missing payment should come soon.

We apologise for any inconvenience may cause by this delay.

Lucky Dino Team on Behalf of AFFmore

I noticed that Lucky Dino Affiliate terms state payment will be made by 20th. of each month. They have breached their own terms already, still not had my commission sent in respect of October.

As it's my first month promoting them, any advice on their normal timescale, i.e. when they normally pay?

Usually late?

Ta in advance.:thumbsup:

Hi,

Sorry about this,

We changed our payment provider, which is much more efficient for our payments :) but unfortunately they settle quite late so thats why there has been some delays with the affiliate payment commissions,
I am trying to get new ETA from Finance, although I think all player accounts payment were made on the 2.11.2016

I will try to come back with a new estimate but last missing payment should come soon.We apologise for any inconvenience may cause by this delay.

Lucky Dino Team on Behalf of AFFmore

I can't have a player account as I'm in the YooKay. :)

Interesting passing of the buck there "they settle quite late..."

Surely they 'settle' when you give them (payment provider) the funds to settle??

'Soon' - how I hate that word. Christmas is 'soon' but is 26 days away. ;)

You want to change your affiliate terms from "commissions earned will be paid by the 20th. of the following month" to "commissions should come soon" :p

I think it's terrible you pay into player accounts very fast but don't treat affiliates that can't have a player account equally - perhaps because I can't lose it on the games??

Yeah I know this is terrible, but yeah I had to blame someone so I blamed the payment team,

I will try to get an update today, we always pay mostly around the 20th so you will get paid no worries for that,

but once again we are sorry for the inconvenience caused

I can't have a player account as I'm in the YooKay. :)

Interesting passing of the buck there "they settle quite late..."

Surely they 'settle' when you give them (payment provider) the funds to settle??

'Soon' - how I hate that word. Christmas is 'soon' but is 26 days away. ;)

You want to change your affiliate terms from "commissions earned will be paid by the 20th. of the following month" to "commissions should come soon" :p

I think it's terrible you pay into player accounts very fast but don't treat affiliates that can't have a player account equally - perhaps because I can't lose it on the games??

Yeah I know this is terrible, but yeah I had to blame someone so I blamed the payment team,

I will try to get an update today, we always pay mostly around the 20th so you will get paid no worries for that,

but once again we are sorry for the inconvenience caused

Thanks for the help, but hopefully next month the bank transfer affiliates like me (who can't have a player a/c) will get paid the same time as those with player accounts. If so that would make Dino one of the fastest payers like Trada. :thumbsup:

Affmore October commission payment update

We apologise for the inconvenience may caused by late payment this month.

The bank transfers were made yesterday,

skrill will be friday worst case scenario on saturday let say to be large.

Best regards,

Lucky Dino Gaming Team on behalf of AFFmore

We apologise for the inconvenience may caused by late payment this month.

The bank transfers were made yesterday,

skrill will be friday worst case scenario on saturday let say to be large.

Best regards,

Lucky Dino Gaming Team on behalf of AFFmore

Yes, I just checked seems it has been sent now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back