888 Affiliates (Uffiliates)

polli123

Webmaster
Hey-ho,

i got some problems with the stats @login-area.

It counts signups, leads and ftd correctly. But for 7 days now i didn´t get any click or view. Anyone has teh same problem?

I never had any problems with them (as a player and affiliate).
Well either you are very lucky... or they've got better at disguising how they are ripping you off.
I don't trust Uffiliates as far as I could throw them... which isn't very far!

KK

You warned me

And here we go: They cutted me off.

My aff-manager told me that my players do not wager/deposit enough; that´s why they want to cut my CPA - 50% off! I asked for the details of my player answers but never got an answer...

Today it happened: Just 50% CPA, allthough the traffic was rising the last 2 months.

---
I now asked for another plan (rev share, hybrid). Let us see what will happen. :oops:

And here we go: They cutted me off.

My aff-manager told me that my players do not wager/deposit enough; that´s why they want to cut my CPA - 50% off! I asked for the details of my player answers but never got an answer...

Today it happened: Just 50% CPA, allthough the traffic was rising the last 2 months.

---
I now asked for another plan (rev share, hybrid). Let us see what will happen. :oops:

Drop them. :thumbsup:

I'd trust Jimmy Savile going camping with the Girl Guides more than 888/Cassava. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back