Nolimit City has emerged from the shadows – going from a small, relatively known game studio to one of iGaming’s biggest names – in just a few short months. They’ve released a number of now-classic slots like Punk Rocker and Tombstone – and Deadwood xNudge is one of their latest releases; a follow-up game to Tombstone.
With even more maximum win-potential and a hugely volatile bonus round, Deadwood is already proving extremely popular with players. It’s built around a 3-4-4-4-3 setup and uses a “ways-to-win” mechanic, meaning there’s no paylines – simply matching symbols secures a win. There’s a total of 576-ways-to-win.
Symbols and Payouts
Like most slots today, Deadwood uses a combination of low and high-paying symbols. The low value ones are all represented by playing card symbols; 10, J, Q, K and Ace. These aren’t worth much – a 5-of-a-kind combo of Aces pays just 1.25X your stake, for example.
The premium symbols include a Double Barreled Shotgun, a Bottle of Whiskey, a Safe, a Pocket Watch and Gold Bars – the Gold Bars are the best paying of the bunch, paying 3.75X your stake for lining up a 5-of-a-kind combo. These payouts may not seem like much – and they’re not. However, due to the way Deadwood is made, it’s possible to make multiple ways of all these symbols, and this is where the game’s true bonus potential comes into play.
There’s plenty of bonuses and features to get excited about in Deadwood – and below, we’ll take a look at what these are.
Hunter xNudge Wilds
On reels 2, 3 and 4 you’ll notice three stacked Hunter xNudge Wild symbols. These wilds substitute for all other symbols – apart from the scatter symbols and the Sheriff’s Badge. When one or more of these wilds lands in view they’ll automatically nudge up to fill the entire reel – while also increasing the multiplier count by 1X for each position they nudge up to.
Shoot Out Feature
During the base-game, landing the Sheriff’s Badge symbol on reels 1 and 5 will activate the Shoot Out Feature. This then transforms any non-premium symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4 into wilds.
The main attraction of Deadwood is the free-spins feature. This is triggered by landing three of the Buffalo Skull scatter symbols in view – you can then choose one of the two following bonuses:
Hunter Spins: The Hunter Spins gives you 8 free-spins. During the bonus, the Hunter xNudge Wilds land in view with their increasing multipliers. However, the multipliers reset on each spin. One xNudge Wilds is guaranteed for each spin in this mode.
Gunslinger Feature: This is the more volatile of the bonuses, and it’s like the Hunter Spins – but this time the multipliers lock in place between spins. Expect to see fewer wilds nudging up though!
Now, the big win-potential is found by triggering both bonuses together – this is done by landing the Sheriff’s Badge on reels 1 and 5 and the Buffalo scatter symbols on the middle three reels. You then have 10 spins with either guaranteed wilds or sticky multipliers – with the Shoot Out Feature active on each spin too.
Deadwood Slot Math
Total RTP 96.03%
Volatility: Extreme (10+)
Hit frequency:Configurable within range
Max payout: 13 950x bet
Game ID: Deadwood / DeadwoodDX1
Resolution: Optimized for 1280x720px, 16:9
Devices: Mobile & desktop
Bonus mode: Yes
Min bet: 0.20 EUR
Default bet*: 1.00 EUR
Max bet: 100 EUR
* Configurable within range of min/max bet.
Deadwood Slot: Our Conclusion
With a whopping 13,950X your stake to be won on Deadwood it’s clear the game offers massive win-potential. It’s fair to say it’s Nolimit City’s most volatile offering yet, and this will please those who’re fans of games packed with potential.
If you’d like to try out Deadwood, why not play at one of our accredited casinos below.
Cashout Time24 hrs
Cashout Time0-5 hrs
Full list of Nolimit city Casinos where to play.
Biggest Wins On Deadwood
Take a look at some of the biggest wins Casinomeister members have had on Deadwood!
Deadwood Game Rules
- A 5-reel, 3-4-4-4-3-row video slot with 13 symbols.
- 576 win ways (see pay table for more info).
- The theoretical return to the player for this game is 96.02-96.03%.
- The theoretical return to the player for Freespin feature buy is 96.06-96.11%.
- The theoretical return to the player for Shoot Out Freespin feature buy is 96.08-96.12%.
- Optimal return to player is achieved by choosing Hunter Spins bonus mode.
- A Wild symbol substitutes for any other symbol except Scatter and Badge.
- Shoot Out Freespin mode: When Sherif Badge symbols are locked no more Sherif Badge symbol can appear on the reels.
- A Wild symbol substitutes for the highest possible winning combination according to the pay table.
- A winning combination pays from left to right.
- Coinciding wins on multiple combinations are paid out.
- The highest win per activated win line is paid.
- Winning combinations and pays are made according to the pay table.
- Diferent reel confgurations are used, depending on the game mode (main game or any of the bonus modes).
- A malfunction voids all winnings.
- Malfunction in gaming hardware/software; all afected bets are refunded.
- All game states will be saved for 6 months.
- Autoplay automatically plays the game for selected number of rounds or when any
of the advanced autoplay setting criterias are fulfilled.
- When changing autoplay settings during a game round, all settings will take effect upon completion of the game round or feature.
- Some autoplay features may be mandatory for some jurisdictions.
- When playing with Cryptocurrency, unfnished game rounds and states will automatically reset after 24 hours. Any accumulated wins during this round will be