ExpirationUntil the further notice
Type of BonusFree Cash Bonus
No Deposit Offer$100 Free Scratch Card Bonus
Bonus CodeNo code required
Wagering Requirements60x bonus amount
Maximum Bonus Amount$100
Minimum Deposit$1 in order to cash-out the winnings
Slots and Parlor Games count 100% towards wagering requirements
Table Poker, Casino War and Sic Bo count 50% towards wagering requirements
All Blackjacks except Classic Blackjack, Craps and Baccarat count 10% towards wagering requirements
All Video Pokers except All Aces Video Poker, Caribbean Draw Poker, Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker Gold, Triple Action Hold'em Bonus Poker Gold, Classic Blackjack and all Roulettes count 2% towards wagering requirements
All Aces Video Poker does not count towards wagering
Doubling up on any game at Quatro Casino will not count towards your wagering requirements.
All Aces Video Poker will not count towards wagering requirements and no loyalty points will be earned when playing.
Country Banned:France, Hungary, Poland, United Kingdom, United States
$100 Free worth of scratch cards:
- Download and install free Quatro casino software
- Register a real player account
- You’ll get the instructions which you need to follow, to receive $100 free in scratch cards.
- You can then scratch the cards right away to see how much you win from them.
Bonus Terms & Conditions:
- Use your winnings from the scratch cards to play a great selection of slots, table games and video poker – total of 510 casino games on your disposal! Be sure to play a few different games.
- In order to cash-out your winnings, you’ll need to deposit at least $1 on withdrawal – this is for activating your account purposes and making sure that all your further winnings will be paid fast and secure.
- Any money won as part of the $100 free promotion is considered bonus money and will be subject to the Bonus Account Terms and Conditions
- The first deposit bonus is subject to 60x bonus amount wagering requirements.
- Countries not eligible for this offer include, but are not limited to Poland and Hungary.