Westminster Terror Attack

amourgirl

Not so Senior Senior Member!
When will these twats stop thinking they can do as they damn well please.

Huge respect to the medical services who actually tried (albeit in vain) to save the life of the terrorist! censored censored censored censored

I'm not sure I would have been so eager!

Picture below:

_95275107_man_stretcher_non_blur_ap.jpg

The full BBC Report is here ...

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:
The medieval retard was probably lying there expecting to meet his 72 9-year old virgins. Shame the Cop killed him so effectively, a couple of gut shots so he died in agony over a few hours would have been preferable.

Unfortunately before the vomit got shot he managed to kill a cop and some pedestrians, and my thoughts lie with them their families rather than this piece of subhuman filth and his ilk.

Merkel and Trudeau would have you believe their faith is just. Even though they practice to hate anyone that doesnt believe in their faith.

recently some of the syrian immigrants let here have raped and sexually assaulted some Canadians already. And it was found after investigations a lot of these mosques in Canada have classes on how to hate Canadians and are practicing extreme religion.

But yeah lets let them pour in and have innocent families be victim to these scum.

Trump the bigot? I say Trump the wise (well wise in some areas lol)

It's a scary scary world now. We can't protect ourselves from raving lunatics (terrorists) from doing acts like this since all they need is a vehicle and a knife. This is a terrible incident and my heart goes out to all the families involved. This is proof that nowhere is safe and people need to be vigilant and report any suspicious activity. We live in dangerous times all round.

I have mixed feeling that the terrorist is dead. If he had lived he could have enjoyed the hospitality of HMS prison service for the rest of his life which is apt punishment. On the other hand I am glad that he is dead but I think that death was too good for him. I feel this way he will not be held accountable. Again this is another terrible thing that happened today and it is a travesty that people can no longer feel safe when they leave their homes going about their day to day business.

I have never been a supporter of the death penalty. Not because I feel its inhumane but because I feel it lets them off too easy. The families they do this to suffer a life time. Lock them up in a confined space for life. Crappy food. Bad treatment. Zero freedom. Let them suffer and not escape the world so easily. Im all for using some of our tax dollars to keep them alive :mad:

Merkel and Trudeau would have you believe their faith is just. Even though they practice to hate anyone that doesnt believe in their faith.

recently some of the syrian immigrants let here have raped and sexually assaulted some Canadians already. And it was found after investigations a lot of these mosques in Canada have classes on how to hate Canadians and are practicing extreme religion.

But yeah lets let them pour in and have innocent families be victim to these scum.

Trump the bigot? I say Trump the wise (well wise in some areas lol)

Weird, I'm from Canada too. My housemate is Syrian and a lovely man who contributes to the house and society. I was raped by a white Canadian. He grabbed me by the p****. I've never seen evidence that Trudeau or Merkel ever practiced Hate. Class is evident in how one speaks and carries oneself. There is nothing wrong with being low class, but truly, don't try to bring all Canadians to your level.

Cheers to a Global Community. Boo to hate mongerers.:D

Weird, I'm from Canada too. My housemate is Syrian and a lovely man who contributes to the house and society. I was raped by a white Canadian. He grabbed me by the p****. I've never seen evidence that Trudeau or Merkel ever practiced Hate. Class is evident in how one speaks and carries oneself. There is nothing wrong with being low class, but truly, don't try to bring all Canadians to your level.

Cheers to a Global Community. Boo to hate mongerers.:D

There is no reason to lie or be dramatic to get your point across

And I wasnt talking about Merkel of Trudeau's Faith facepalm

There is no reason to lie or be dramatic to get your point across

And I wasnt talking about Merkel of Trudeau's Faith facepalm

You used the word Faith. And also, after combing the CBC's website, I see no news of a Syrian being charged with sexual assault. I check the site 4 times a day, so I figured it must have been today. Perhaps you have a fake news site I can find it on? Or perhaps "improv" could be saved to get our point across as well. Perhaps you have disdain instead of hate. Either way, please don't represent our country.

You used the word Faith. And also, after combing the CBC's website, I see no news of a Syrian being charged with sexual assault. I check the site 4 times a day, so I figured it must have been today. Perhaps you have a fake news site I can find it on? Or perhaps "improv" could be saved to get our point across as well. Perhaps you have disdain instead of hate. Either way, please don't represent our country.

I meant Their as in the terrorists faith.

Whats with the lying and being dramatic? So lets get this straight you were raped by a white man, you have a syrian as a house mate who is th emost helpful person ever, a rape victim uses the vulgar term they were grabbed by their lady parts and you comb cbc 4 times a day? Well isnt this all convenient. And you say I shouldnt represent a country and I have no class? It has nothing to do with representing a country, its facts. But if it did come down to representing a country I surely wouldnt want it being you with that potty mouth and strange terms in regards to being a supposed rape victim.

Pretty weird that you read cbc 4 times a day and missed this considering it was a huge story. A Syrian refugee sexually assaults 6 teenage girls. Found right on CBC

What about the syrian refugee that sexually assaulted a 14 year old girl in January?

What about this article by the Star showing that most mosques in Canada do not condemn islamic extremism

Or the investigation that was done in the mosque in thornhill that found them to be practicing hate against out country

Wait let me guess. You live beside a mosque that is full of love and peace?

Last edited:
I meant Their as in the terrorists faith.

Whats with the lying and being dramatic? So lets get this straight you were raped by a white man, you have a syrian as a house mate, a rape victim uses the vulgar term they were grabbed by their lady parts and you comb cbc 4 times a day? Well isnt this all convenient. And you say I shouldnt represent a country and I have no class? It has nothing to do with representing a country, its facts. But if it did come down to representing a country I surely wouldnt want it being you with that potty mouth and strange terms in regards to being a supposed rape victim.

Pretty weird that you read cbc 4 times a day and missed this considering it was a huge story

What about the syrian refugee that sexually assaulted a 14 year old girl in January?

What about this article by the Star showing that most mosques in Canada do not condemn islamic extremism

Or the investigation that was done in the mosque in thornhill that found them to be practicing hate against out country

Wait let me guess. You live beside a mosque that is full of love and peace?

I was raised by people of intelligence who survived world war two. You haven't asked my colour or faith. I live in the sexual assault capital of Canada. I was raised not to judge based on faith or colour, but on class and intelligence. I was also raised on classical music. Sour notes give me headaches. Hearing the same four bars over and over also give me a headache. Therefore American Nazi propaganda regurgitated gives me a headache.

The neo-nazis are propagating hate against our country. What about the idiots defacing the WWII Memorials? If you want to be an American under Trump, i'm sure you fit the bill to cross the border and do so.

And I wasn't aware that Merkel and Trudeau converted to radical islam, where is that article oh orator of truth?

I was raised by people of intelligence who survived world war two. You haven't asked my colour or faith. I live in the sexual assault capital of Canada. I was raised not to judge based on faith or colour, but on class and intelligence. I was also raised on classical music. Sour notes give me headaches. Hearing the same four bars over and over also give me a headache. Therefore American Nazi propaganda regurgitated gives me a headache.

The neo-nazis are propagating hate against our country. What about the idiots defacing the WWII Memorials? If you want to be an American under Trump, i'm sure you fit the bill to cross the border and do so.

And I wasn't aware that Merkel and Trudeau converted to radical islam, where is that article oh orator of truth?

American Propaganda? CBC and The Star are not American and they are actually well known liberals lol.

You were raised by people of intelligence, yet you cant hold an intelligent or mature conversation but instead resort to snide remarks and unintelligent jabs. And you still cant grasp what I meant in regards to Merkel and trudeau :eek2:

I like to base my arguments on facts. Not because I have a supposed nice syrian room mate.

Last edited:
American Propaganda? CBC and The Star are not American and they are actually well known liberals lol.

You were raised by people of intelligence, yet you cant hold an intelligent or mature conversation but instead resort to snide remarks and unintelligent jabs. And you still cant grasp what I meant in regards to Merkel and trudeau :eek2:

I like to base my arguments on facts. Not because I have a supposed nice syrian room mate.

I'm so sorry you think i'm snide because I read what you wrote instead of what you inferred (i'm guessing go white power?) Facts don't just come from the media, they slice and dice what they publish. Facts come from History as well, and first hand experiences. At least 1000 white Canadian males committed a criminal sex act the same day that ONE Syrian refugee did. But not every one who prefers facts wants all the information if it would help enrich a basic mind, apparently.

Fact. Irish immigrants came here in droves after the famine and were treated similarly. Fact the bible tells you to judge not lest ye (once again I am assuming you are Christian or some heretic form thereof because of your preferred political investment). Fact if you want to be in Nazi Germany go back to where you came from (Aleppo doesn't exist anymore either!)

I'm so sorry you think i'm snide because I read what you wrote instead of what you inferred (i'm guessing go white power?) Facts don't just come from the media, they slice and dice what they publish. Facts come from History as well, and first hand experiences. At least 1000 white Canadian males committed a criminal sex act the same day that ONE Syrian refugee did. But not every one who prefers facts wants all the information if it would help enrich a basic mind, apparently.

Fact. Irish immigrants came here in droves after the famine and were treated similarly. Fact the bible tells you to judge not lest ye (once again I am assuming you are Christian or some heretic form thereof because of your preferred political investment). Fact if you want to be in Nazi Germany go back to where you came from (Aleppo doesn't exist anymore either!)

First you say this never happened. Then you were given proof. Now you say dont believe all of the news outlets in Canada, two of those examples coming from left wing media. So which is it?

Then you say I think your snide because of something unrelated. Hint: Your sarcasm (and yes you used in this post with your Im so sorry comment". Your constant ridiculous comments about Nazi's. You telling me Im a bad little Canadian who shouldnt represent our country.

Now lets get to the rest of your completely absurd post. So for every 1000 Canadians, 1 syrian commits the same act. Do you know why this argument wont work ever? Ill let you try and figure it out.

Fact: The Bible said?

Ok fact. My mom said.

lol

p.s. Im not a christian Im an atheist.

Id prefer you stop with the jabs and insults. But carry on if you must

Well I for one can sleep soundly at night knowing that this attack was 'IS- inspired' and not 'IS-controlled'.

Phew, what a relief :confused:

Yet another brainwashed, disaffected nerd whose sole purpose was to kill and maim as many 'unbelievers' as possible in some misguided belief that sexual utopia awaits him in heaven.

But of course there'll always be someone to defend these atrocities, and criticizing them will end up being labelled racist :what: or bigoted :what: or the current buzzword, Nazi :what:

Don't be surprised if the liberal lunatics end up blaming the victim, perhaps by inferring that those people killed were violating the terrorist's desire to drive a truck into large crowds, and that stating otherwise is violating his human rights! :mad:

....there are 460,000 sexual assaults that happen every year in Canada.

The perpetrator is known to the victim in 82% of sexual assaults.

Who is committing the rest of the 359,999 sexual assaults that occur yearly?

The point is...people who commit sexual assault don't come from any specific class, religion, color, etc...
It goes beyond any of these things...

Religion has no colour, it has faith. Some faiths more extreme then others. To clump a colour with a faith is just plain crazy, and then clumping it in with an act of evil? Muslims are not just brown, they are white too. Terrorist are not just Muslims, they are Christians too. Christians aren't just white, they are..........And no one should judge period. Class, intelligence, colour, religion. Those don't define a person as much as actions do. There is going to be more lone wolf attacks as long as there is media coverage. And truthfully, I don't think who ever is doing this cares if they are dead or not.

people who commit sexual assault don't come from any specific religion
It goes beyond any of these things...

But they do thats the problem. Isis even sent out a pamphlet explaining that the Quran supports it and the reason for raping young girls and using them as sex slaves.

The first two are quotes from the Quran and the last is the pamphlet that Isis sent out

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

And (as for) those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, if you have a doubt, their prescribed time shall be three months, and of those too who have not had their courses; and (as for) the pregnant women, their prescribed time is that they lay down their burden; and whoever is careful of (his duty to) Allah He will make easy for him his affair.

“It is permissible to have intercourse with the female slave who hasn’t reached puberty if she is fit for intercourse; however if she is not fit for intercourse, then it is enough to enjoy her without intercourse,” the ISIS pamphlet says.

Now im not saying all Syrians/muslims do this but it is something that is practiced. In a couple of the incidents that has happened the reason for the sexual assaults from the refugees was because it was normal in their country.

Im all for helping people around the world who are suffering I just dont think we should allow them here if they cant be vetted properly. Build a safe zone in Syria like its been suggested by politicians if they cant live by our laws.

Another problem I have is some of them preaching hate here.

Again not all of them are doing this but even some is enough for me to say why let them here if there is a chance they are going to sexually assault our kids because its of their religion

But they do thats the problem. Isis even sent out a pamphlet explaining that the Quran supports it and the reason for raping young girls and using them as sex slaves.

The first two are quotes from the Quran and the last is the pamphlet that Isis sent out

Now im not saying all Syrians/muslims do this but it is something that is practiced. In a couple of the incidents that has happened the reason for the sexual assaults from the refugees was because it was normal in their country.

Im all for helping people around the world who are suffering I just dont think we should allow them here if they cant be vetted properly. Build a safe zone in Syria like its been suggested by politicians if they cant live by our laws.

Another problem I have is some of them preaching hate here.

Again not all of them are doing this but even some is enough for me to say why let them here if there is a chance they are going to sexually assault our kids because its of their religion

dude.....you know i highly respect you on this board and i get the argument you are putting forth......But...i think you are missing the point....the point is that there are 460,000 sexual assaults a year in canada....let that sink in....460,000 ...

one gets reported and makes the news cuz its a syrian refugee...there are 359,999 more assaults...who is doing the assaulting...it's not only the men who follow the quran there are others too....359,999 of them. these are canadian men and women who are doing the assaulting.... that was the point of my post in regards to ladivas... ....

dude.....you know i highly respect you on this board and i get the argument you are putting forth......But...i think you are missing the point....the point is that there are 460,000 sexual assaults a year in canada....let that sink in....460,000 ...

one gets reported and makes the news cuz its a syrian refugee...there are 359,999 more assaults...who is doing the assaulting...it's not only the men who follow the quran there are others too....359,999 of them. these are canadian men and women who are doing the assaulting.... that was the point of my post in regards to ladivas... ....

Trust me I dont want to argue or fight with you lol and I respect you too

I know the point you are trying to make and I get what you are saying.

The sexual assaults that are done here are largely done knowing its wrong or a mental issue because we are taught in Western society its wrong. The ones being committed by the refugees are because of an actual belief that they live by and it is taught to be okay.

And yes all societies have issues as you point out. 460,000 is a helluva alot. But in the middle east the numbers arent even tracked because its not assault over there. Its the way of life.

Trust me I dont want to argue or fight with you lol and I respect you too

I know the point you are trying to make and I get what you are saying.

The sexual assaults that are done here are largely done knowing its wrong or a mental issue because we are taught in Western society its wrong. The ones being committed by the refugees are because of an actual belief that they live by and it is taught to be okay.

And yes all societies have issues as you point out. 460,000 is a helluva alot. But in the middle east the numbers arent even tracked because its not assault over there. Its the way of life.

It is my understanding that they go through a very intensive screening before they get here. It isn't a couple month, rushed process, and once they get here they have to go through intensive " de-programming".

hey sometimes things are too risky, ya know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back