How do I find a group I signed up too ?

MissRuthless

Dormant account
hello,

Sorry... I do not know where to ask this so asking here..

... umm and I am not sure what it is I am asking completely forgive me lol..

There was a link somewhere someone had somewhere, cannot remember which post/topic it was in, and somehow I was able to join some kind of group ??? Chat or something sorry I have noidea
what the terminology is for what I am trying to say.. was like cooking, gaming etc. blog or chat group ?? Crap I hope some one knows what I am trying to say here because I do not know :/

Help me out please ? I am referring to something that is on this site by the way. /blush

If I look at your profile I can see that you have join the group here that's called Gamers.
Is that the kind of group you mean?

Check the Community tab above for groups.

hello,

Sorry... I do not know where to ask this so asking here..

... umm and I am not sure what it is I am asking completely forgive me lol..

There was a link somewhere someone had somewhere, cannot remember which post/topic it was in, and somehow I was able to join some kind of group ??? Chat or something sorry I have noidea
what the terminology is for what I am trying to say.. was like cooking, gaming etc. blog or chat group ?? Crap I hope some one knows what I am trying to say here because I do not know :/

Help me out please ? I am referring to something that is on this site by the way. /blush

Do you mean the Meister Clubs?
Link Outdated / Removed

This is one of the best kept secrets of CM - in fact too much of a secret since not many people know about it. :D

You can create your own clubs and invite friends to join!

Ahh holy cow that is it!

Thank You both Kindly. :)
It must be a Great secret I agree... was impossible to find, or re-find once it was found, if that makes sense :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back