Skrill one 1 tap / Casumo

spintee

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webby
mm2
I do not know if any of you have come across the one tap from skrill, But its like a second option where you do not need to put in your password etc,

Well I have noticed a few times at causmo there seems to be no option and every time I pay it auto adds the 1 tap, This can be danger and reason being casumo only accepts Euro so when I make a deposit I would normally put in amount than get took to skrill and it will tell me what my deposit amount is in GBP, For instance say I put in 20 euro press ok than go to skrill, It will than tell me 20 Euro = £16.57 or what ever and pay now, But with the 1 tap it adds it instantly,

I stop the recurring payment from skrill but adds it every time I make a deposit, Its also danger as a few times I have messed around with the money slider and its auto deposited, No second chance if you accident hit the deposit button,

I mentioned it before but I thought I would warn others as this can happen on any site

Hi spintee,

I would like to thank you for your feedback, really appreciate it. Currently we are look into this and trying to find some solution.

I don't have anything specific at this point, but I will surely inform you.

Cheers Terry.

Yes indeed, almost the same here. I deposit @ Casumo regularly and my Skrill has also decided upon itself to add the one tap without my permission etc.

First spotted it when I deposited the one day and it took me by surprise. Thought 'Oh I didn't need to put my password, strange'

I haven't cancelled it as the slider is working correctly my end at the moment but I do prefer the password request every deposit for additional security etc.

Just to let people know this was not a moan about casumo in any way, Yes I couldnt seem to use the payment with out the 1 tap being added but It was more of a warning to let players know about the 1 tap options,

I know Jon, I deposited a few times and its like what happen there lol, The toggle slider is also working perfect my end, If people are using an I pad / Tablet or laptop you can easy slide up than double tap by mistake,

I actually got a good hit on the dreaded 9liners today and already been paid, When I say good it was a good hit but only betting small,

Yeah man i had some chills down my spine whilst mis clicking an amount lol.

Another concern on my part, are the rapidly extending payout times.
It used to be about half an hour avg office hours. Now its more like 12 hours
The support gives the same run around.
If i made a wd request of amount x and dont want to cancel it, because it will take longer again,
and make a new witdrawal of a smaller amount, i get the smallest amount first (also later in the evening so i know there are people working at finance). The larger amount which i requested hours earlier, has tonwait sometimes until noon or even early evening.
This is a very concerning trend in my opinion.

Its been a long time since I withdrawn a decent amount at any site, Well all depends what peeps class as decent but all my withdraws have been in good time, including a few hours yesterday bank holiday at casumo, Maybe that they need somebody a bit higher up the chain to release bigger funds,

Meistermilions have an average cash-out time of 15 Hrs over 103 reports, That would be under that if I kept up with it my self, Which I will start doing next month IF I manage any withdraws, It is not the best but certainly better than most, I still waiting on one from 32 from Sat night / Friday morning,

But I know where your coming from, If you can notice an increase in longer payments it can get frustrating, Caisinomeister state Pro's Fast cash outs, Is an average 15hrs fast ? To me 15hrs is not really fast but compared to MOST sites 15hrs = lightning fast :)

I had a few moans my self in the past about the poor promo's and level up crappy few spins with a wager but all in all there is not much other than that is bad about the site, The few times I spoke to live help have been pleasant, Always paid in a good time no questions asked, Its also another site you do not see much errors, They always get a few deposits of me albeit not the biggest of deposits but at least I know I am in good hands

Yeah man i had some chills down my spine whilst mis clicking an amount lol.

Another concern on my part, are the rapidly extending payout times.
It used to be about half an hour avg office hours. Now its more like 12 hours
The support gives the same run around.
If i made a wd request of amount x and dont want to cancel it, because it will take longer again,
and make a new witdrawal of a smaller amount, i get the smallest amount first (also later in the evening so i know there are people working at finance). The larger amount which i requested hours earlier, has tonwait sometimes until noon or even early evening.
This is a very concerning trend in my opinion.

Hi michielm1, thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it.

Then most of our withdrawal are done in 2h-4h timeframe and only few needs to wait close to 12 hours, but that are request usually made during the weekend or late in the evening (when backlog is a bit higher).

My colleagues updated your account so your withdrawals will be automated in the future and I hope it will solve the problem. :)

Cheers,

P.S. if still you have any problem just contact support via Chat or via email on hey@casumo.com

I think i made about 4 or 5 wd's since my post... lol even the ones in the mide of the night were fast now.
. Im a happy player at casumo.
Super service like this guy here.
Thank you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back