All Time Favorite Computer/Video Game?

I'm well past the video games phase as I found it sucked too many hours out of my days, though do still sink several in slots :D

You don't have an all time favorite ?! :eek: I don't sit and play video games much myself anymore but.. Super Mario World !! Loved this game as a kid :p

What A Game !!

Original Resident Evil on playstation.

Still cant believe I played that game all the time till I beat it. Always remember it seemed to take hours for each door to open lol. How things have changed.

This game... Loved it :thumbsup: Having to go backwards and forwards just to move on through the game :eek2: Took ages to get anywhere. I don't remember completing it myself but what a game !! Silent Hill on the PS1 was pretty much the same :machinegu

Wow, so many to choose from. A top three would have been far better!

But when all is said and done, I'd say Demons Souls.

Oh go on then, I'll add Killer 7 and the original Civilization in there too.

Perhaps a tad different to the Marios of this world I admit, although you can't argue with the OP for their choice. SMW is immense as are 99% of them. Let's not forget Mario 64!!

Resident Evil 2 was even better. :thumbsup: I remember my best friend slept every friday & saturday at my place for weeks and we did nothing else but playing that game. Thank god back then nobody cared about age restrictions on games because i was a couple of years to young to play it legally. :D

I remember buying it and the cashier said "This game is for >18 only." Luckily a friend of my mum was standing behind me and just said "its ok, i know his mother." No additional questions were asked. :D Ah, good old times.

Wow, so many to choose from. A top three would have been far better!

But when all is said and done, I'd say Demons Souls.

Oh go on then, I'll add Killer 7 and the original Civilization in there too.

Perhaps a tad different to the Marios of this world I admit, although you can't argue with the OP for their choice. SMW is immense as are 99% of them. Let's not forget Mario 64!!

Hey, hey, hey !! As many as you like.. Brings back memories :thumbsup: Mario 64 was pretty good, all 3D :D Golden Eye was my favorite on the N64. I didn't get around to playing a lot of games back in the day, I started playing more and more as the PS2 came out then slowed down as the PS3 came out.. Seemed like the games did pretty much everything for you. Loved the PS1 though :p

spectrum: chukie egg and turmoil
nes: mario
snes: mario cart
n64: golden eye and mario cart both in 2 player
sega master system: sonic the hedgehog spent so much time on it till i could do full game on 1 life
mega drive: Altered Beast and golden axe
amiga: f-18 interceptor and sensi soccer
arcade games: 1942 and twin cobra spent so much time on these in the summer holidays in the holiday camp by me
playstaion: resident evil and Pandemonium
playstation 2: GTA resident evil games
playstation 3: any first person shooter and gta
pc: World of Warcaft, the old starwars battlefront 1 & 2 games and vietcong

still play alot of these now if bored useing the emulators online alwasy got an arcade game or old uk fruit machine on in background.

spectrum: chukie egg and turmoil
nes: mario
snes: mario cart
n64: golden eye and mario cart both in 2 player
sega master system: sonic the hedgehog spent so much time on it till i could do full game on 1 life
mega drive: Altered Beast and golden axe
amiga: f-18 interceptor and sensi soccer
arcade games: 1942 and twin cobra spent so much time on these in the summer holidays in the holiday camp by me
playstaion: resident evil and Pandemonium
playstation 2: GTA resident evil games
playstation 3: any first person shooter and gta
pc: World of Warcaft, the old starwars battlefront 1 & 2 games and vietcong

still play alot of these now if bored useing the emulators online alwasy got an arcade game or old uk fruit machine on in background.

Pandemonium !! Ahh my god lol The Joker :thumbsup: Sonic The Hedgehog and Golden Axe :p Some classics right there, thanks for posting :cool:

Back in my Uni days I loved Qix in the student arcade. Beer and quarters man, beer and quarters. :D

Computer-wise it's mostly fantasy and sci-fi RPGs for me. Back in the day it was Baldur's Gate and the Icewind Dale series. I hadn't played for MANY years but in the past couple I've done the Wasteland reboot (loved it!), Pillars of Eternity (mostly loved it), and Divinity Original Sin (addictive but only semi-loved it). The next one for me will likely be the Planescape Torment reboot -- loved the original years ago, best cRPG of all time IMHO -- but I won't even look at that until summer is dead and gone.

If anyone is interested in a cool looking post-apocalypse type RPG check out the
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. I'm in! :)

Loved the Resident Evil series on PS1 - Nemesis (the 3rd one?) had some good 'chills' when he suddenly appeared after you.

My all time fave tho would have to be Street Fighter II - Championship Edition, we had regular tourneys in our local B&M arcade with prizes of cash and free plays on the slots and it became a great social circle with plenty of friendly banter and led onto some good friendships which lasted years :thumbsup:

I used Ken as my main choice of character and became shit hot lol, that machine was never unoccupied and must have made a small fortune for the owners.

Back in my Uni days I loved Qix in the student arcade. Beer and quarters man, beer and quarters. :D

Computer-wise it's mostly fantasy and sci-fi RPGs for me. Back in the day it was Baldur's Gate and the Icewind Dale series. I hadn't played for MANY years but in the past couple I've done the Wasteland reboot (loved it!), Pillars of Eternity (mostly loved it), and Divinity Original Sin (addictive but only semi-loved it). The next one for me will likely be the Planescape Torment reboot -- loved the original years ago, best cRPG of all time IMHO -- but I won't even look at that until summer is dead and gone.

If anyone is interested in a cool looking post-apocalypse type RPG check out the
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. I'm in! :)

Qix - 1981 ?! Way before my time :eek: I had a good look at it, it's like going to the art class on Bully (PS2) also known as Canis Canem Edit :cool: The sound would have annoyed me on Qix but, hey.. It's going way, way back.. Bit sounds :D

I was really addicted to WoW for a while but I excelled in StarCraft Broodwar and to some extent StarCraft II later. Other games I played a lot where Command & Conquer (especially the older ones), Battlefield 3&4, Trackmania and a few others.

I still meet with my old gaming-friends for lan-events 1-2 times a year.

Qix - 1981 ?! Way before my time ...

Yup, that's the one. The game sounds were a bit annoying if you had to listen to someone else playing. Drink helped. :drink:

Currently I'm hooked on these 3 games:

hearthstone1.jpg coc.jpg rivalKingdoms.jpg

My advice is to avoid these games if you value your life. It's a long story...

I remember spending hours with my mates playing some baseball game on the sega master system.
That's where my name Snotter comes from hehe
We used to also thrash a F1 racing game.
Mega Drive came along and i think Road Rash and ol Sonic the bloody stupid hedgehog got a fair thrashing.

I got a dreamcast in the mid 90's and Tombraider took me a couple of months to finish the game.
But was hard to go past Sega Rally trying to always beat that time!

Xbox came along an a big fan of all the Forza Motorsports series still to this day.

On PC loved all the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games and Call of Duties etc.

Last few years loved the GTA series on xbox and this last 6 months has just been nothing but Fallout 4.

I haven't played a computer game in YEARS as I don't have any interest in them any longer and I usually just get dizzy from playing them. Oh, and I hate FIFA on Playstation as well, I must be the in 1 % that doesn't like it it seems.

I remember Resident Evil as well. I didn't play it my self, but I used to sit by and watch my best friend play it and I would help him solve the riddles and stuff. Scary and fun at the same time.

Anyways, when I was a kid I was mad about Mario, and back in the day I loved CS and Q3. And then there was the Planetarion browser game, those were the days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back